Family quotes678 family quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't think people who have children are acting selfishly or unselfishly.”
“Family is the only thing that matters. So I’m not letting you go on this suicide mission alone.”
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me.”
“A man is supposed to take care of his family. You live in my house, feed your belly with my food, put your behind on my bed because you're my son. It's my duty to take care of you, I owe a responsibility to you, I ain't got to like you! Now, I gave everything I got to give you! I gave you your life! Me and your Mama worked out between us and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doyle: You can't just think about your family. You have to think bigger than that.
- Cooper: I'm thinking about my family and millions of other families.”
“The main thing is, Tootie, that we're all going to be together, just like we've always been. That's what really counts. We could be happy anywhere as long as we're together.”
“In this life, family is the most precious gift we are given, the most sacred. Turn your back on them and that is when you truly have nothing.”
“My father goes ballistic, my mother gets plastered, and my brother burns down a building. It's like they've all come together in some evil conspiracy to prevent me from getting anywhere.”
“I find that it's the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.”
“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.”
“- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: You have twelve brothers and sisters?
- Coach Herman Boone: Eight.
- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: Yeah, twelve sounds better.”
“All your dad has ever done is fault to make this world a better place for us. Yes, he struggles. Yes, he has had dirt kicked in his face. All the more reason he needs our help. Now, you don't wanna help him that's okay... you gotta follow your instincts. But, I will not listen to you knock him down. He's a part of me. You cut him down, you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
Now, you are family. Okay. All my life, I had a lump at the back of my neck, right here. Always, a lump. Then I started menopause and the lump got bigger from the "hormonees." It started to grow. So I go to the doctor, and he did the bio... the b... the... the bios... the... b... the "bobopsy." Inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord.... (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Quincy Adams: I'm telling you, I'm preparing you, I suppose I'm explaining to you that the test ahead of us is an exceptionally difficult one.
- Cinque: We won't be going there alone.
- John Quincy Adams: Alone? Indeed not, no we have right at our side, we have righteousness at our side. We have Mr Baldwin over there.
- Cinque: I meant my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Homer once said you love the mine more than your own family. I stook up for you because I didn't want to believe it. Homer has gotten a lot of help from the people in this town. They've helped him build his rockets. They've watched him fly 'em. But not you. You never showed up, not even once. I'm not asking you to believe in it, but he's your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Uncle Elroy: Negro, what the hell you doing with my woman?
- Craig: I don't know. I must have... shit.
- Uncle Elroy: Suga? What the hell you doing with my nephew?
- Suga: I'm sorry, baby. I thought it was you.
- Uncle Elroy: Come on, baby. I'm faded, feeling X-rated. It's Mr. Nasty Time.
- Suga: Mr. Nasty Time!
- Uncle Elroy: Mr. Nasty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If our children can live safely for one more day it would be worth the one more day that we defend this island.”
“Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe.”
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”