Family quotes622 family quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't think people who have children are acting selfishly or unselfishly.”
“Family is the only thing that matters. So I’m not letting you go on this suicide mission alone.”
“No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me.”
“- Doyle: You can't just think about your family. You have to think bigger than that.
- Cooper: I'm thinking about my family and millions of other families.”
“In this life, family is the most precious gift we are given, the most sacred. Turn your back on them and that is when you truly have nothing.”
“My father goes ballistic, my mother gets plastered, and my brother burns down a building. It's like they've all come together in some evil conspiracy to prevent me from getting anywhere.”
“I find that it's the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.”
“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.”
“- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: You have twelve brothers and sisters?
- Coach Herman Boone: Eight.
- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: Yeah, twelve sounds better.”
“- John Quincy Adams: I'm telling you, I'm preparing you, I suppose I'm explaining to you that the test ahead of us is an exceptionally difficult one.
- Cinque: We won't be going there alone.
- John Quincy Adams: Alone? Indeed not, no we have right at our side, we have righteousness at our side. We have Mr Baldwin over there.
- Cinque: I meant my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Uncle Elroy: Negro, what the hell you doing with my woman?
- Craig: I don't know. I must have... shit.
- Uncle Elroy: Suga? What the hell you doing with my nephew?
- Suga: I'm sorry, baby. I thought it was you.
- Uncle Elroy: Come on, baby. I'm faded, feeling X-rated. It's Mr. Nasty Time.
- Suga: Mr. Nasty Time!
- Uncle Elroy: Mr. Nasty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If our children can live safely for one more day it would be worth the one more day that we defend this island.”
“Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe.”
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”
“My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back here. Every day I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge. I tried to live my life the best that I could. I hope that was enough. I hope that, at least in your eyes, I've earned what all of you have done for me.”
“We knew something wasn't right with him, but we loved him anyways. It takes work; some people have limits.”
“Welcome to Zombieland. Life is about more than just survival. We were a family. Dysfunctional, sure, but what family isn’t.”