Family quotes701 family quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't think people who have children are acting selfishly or unselfishly.”
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”
“Family is the only thing that matters. So I’m not letting you go on this suicide mission alone.”
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me.”
“A man is supposed to take care of his family. You live in my house, feed your belly with my food, put your behind on my bed because you're my son. It's my duty to take care of you, I owe a responsibility to you, I ain't got to like you! Now, I gave everything I got to give you! I gave you your life! Me and your Mama worked out between us and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doyle: You can't just think about your family. You have to think bigger than that.
- Cooper: I'm thinking about my family and millions of other families.”
“The main thing is, Tootie, that we're all going to be together, just like we've always been. That's what really counts. We could be happy anywhere as long as we're together.”
“In this life, family is the most precious gift we are given, the most sacred. Turn your back on them and that is when you truly have nothing.”
“My father goes ballistic, my mother gets plastered, and my brother burns down a building. It's like they've all come together in some evil conspiracy to prevent me from getting anywhere.”
“I find that it's the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.”
“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.”
“I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts.”
“- Ben: Dad?
- Chet: Yes, Ben?
- Ben: Does this mean we won't be getting Christmas presents this year from Aunt Kate and Uncle Roman?
- Buck: Oh, blow it out of your ass, Ben!
- Connie: Okay, nobody is blowing anything out of their ass. What we are having is a little problem, and it doesn't mean your father and I don't love your Aunt Kate and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life can be difficult sometimes, it gets bumpy. What with family and kids and things not going exactly like you planned. But that's what makes it interesting.”
“- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: You have twelve brothers and sisters?
- Coach Herman Boone: Eight.
- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: Yeah, twelve sounds better.”
“All your dad has ever done is fault to make this world a better place for us. Yes, he struggles. Yes, he has had dirt kicked in his face. All the more reason he needs our help. Now, you don't wanna help him that's okay... you gotta follow your instincts. But, I will not listen to you knock him down. He's a part of me. You cut him down, you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
Now, you are family. Okay. All my life, I had a lump at the back of my neck, right here. Always, a lump. Then I started menopause and the lump got bigger from the "hormonees." It started to grow. So I go to the doctor, and he did the bio... the b... the... the bios... the... b... the "bobopsy." Inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord.... (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Quincy Adams: I'm telling you, I'm preparing you, I suppose I'm explaining to you that the test ahead of us is an exceptionally difficult one.
- Cinque: We won't be going there alone.
- John Quincy Adams: Alone? Indeed not, no we have right at our side, we have righteousness at our side. We have Mr Baldwin over there.
- Cinque: I meant my...” (continue)(continue reading)