Threat quotes838 threat quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Wey! Dont be stepin on those flowres motherfuckers! I just planted that shit!”
“There are at least a dozen good brood mares in that mob. I'll be back for them... and for whatever else is mine.”
“- Arnold Stoner: [to wife, off camera] Sweetheart, I'll talk to him.
- Arnold Stoner: [to Anthony, as he makes a fruit smoothie] Son, your mother and me would like for you to cozy up to the Finkelstein boy. He's a brightkid, and, uh... he's going to military school, and... remember, he was an Eagle Scout...
- Mrs. Tempest Stoner: Arnold...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Russell Quinton: I loved you.
- Ellen Berent Harland: That's a concession.
- Russell Quinton: And I'm still in love with you.
- Ellen Berent Harland: That's a tribute.
- Russell Quinton: And I always will be. Remember that.
- Ellen Berent Harland: Russ, is that a threat?”
“Why are you people so threatened by a woman?”
“- Mal: Tomorrow we'll go into town and straighten this out once and for all. And then we'll be back here, farming. If I catch any of those cattle on our land after tomorrow, I'm gonna start carvin' them into steaks. And believe me, that's one thing I know about.
- Dawson: Killin' cattle is a hanging offense in these parts! If we shot you down...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In 20 years, Iraq will be a hellhole nobody cares about. Terrorism's a short-term threat. The real threats will come from China, Russia, Iran. and they'll come as SQL injections and malware.”
“Take that, you freaky piece of shit. You don't mow another guy's lawn.”
“Floyd! I don't mind the caffeine but all this cream is gonna make you fat. Don't fuck with my investment.”
“I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?”
“Move on nigger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin.”
“- Mitchell Gant: Aren't you gonna threaten me or something?
- First Secretary: I will do so, if that is what you wish. But first I will merely ask you to return what does not belong to you.”
“- Nick Styles: Jesus Christ.
- Earl Talbot Blake: Almost.”
“- Baby: Oh, you shouldn't have done that!
- Mary Knowles: Oh, really? Are you gonna do something about it?
- Baby: I'll do something, motherfucker… I’ll fucking cut your tits off and shove them down your throat!”
“God better have mercy on you. You won't get any from me.”
“- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbot Blake: I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbot Blake: No... to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.”
“You know what my new favorite sound is going to be? The sound of you screaming like a bitch!”
“Hold my cane. Step outside and I'll kick both of ya's ass like you stole something!”
- Chuckie Miller: You nuked my brother.
- Cindy Mancini: What?
- Chuckie Miller: You took him from "geek" status to "king" status to no status.
- Cindy Mancini: Chuckie Miller, right? He resorted to sending his messenger boy?
- Chuckie Miller: Boy? I see no boy here.
- [Cindy puts powder on his face]
- Chuckie Miller: You think you shut me up?
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hodges: You ever had a pissed-off Marine on your ass?
- Sokal: Is that a threat?
- Hodges: Oh, yes, sir.”