Leader quotes124 leader quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're no general. You're not even a good painter.”
“- Lt. Leak: Captain, uh... there must be some mistake. I'm supposed to be in a Texas unit. Most of these boys are from New York and I just don't understand a word these city fellers are sayin'.
- Capt. George McMurtry: You don't have to understand them Lieutenant, they have to understand you.”
“This is no democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law.”
- Tim: So this whole place is run by babies?
- Boss Baby: Yep.
- Tim: My dad says "Those who can, do. And those who can't, supervise."
- Boss Baby: Your father is a hippie.
“Wars aren't fought by nations or by armies. Wars are fought by men. There are two types of general in the American military. There are those who believe they can win in the face of all evidence to the contrary. And there are those who know they can't. Unfortunately for the world, it's the believers who climb to the top of the ladder. It's guys...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”
“From now on you're working for me. Most of you know how I operate. If you don't, read the papers and find out!”
“These are troubled times. Without leaders, chaos reigns.”
“Well, the boss isn't always right. But he's always the boss.”
“We're a world with no single leader. It's impossible to deal with just one of us.”
“Leaders get people killed. So I follow, always.”
“- Emile Zola: Why didn't Picquart say anything?
- Lucie Dreyfus: Colonel Picquart is a good officer. He kept silent at the request of his superiors.
- Emile Zola: You mean they knew and they ordered him to suppress the truth?”
“- Limo Driver: Thank you, boss.
- John Rosow: Oh, you are most welcome. And please stop calling me boss, I am not Bruce Springsteen.”
“- Susan Storm: You said you weren't the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is?
- The Silver Surfer: The One I serve.
- Susan Storm: Who do you serve?
- The Silver Surfer: It is known by many names. My people called it... Galactus, the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic.”