Diversity quotes144 diversity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Man ain't like a dog. I'm talking about man as in mankind. Because we are a lot like a dog. You know, we like to piss on things. Sniff a bitch when we can. Even get a little pink hard-on the way they do. We territorial as shit. We gonna protect our own. But man, he know about death. Got him a sense of history. Got religion. A dog don't know shit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're identical twins and exact opposites.”
“We will work to be an example of how we, as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When we see our uniqueness as a virtue, only then will we find peace.”
“I think we're unaware of how the little things for us can be so huge for others.”
“All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but... to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living. But a hawk is no good around normal birds. It can't fit in. Even though all the other birds probably wanna be hawks; they hate him for what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In a way, watching the French do anything is a little more fun because their gestures are different. And in that way, they make everything interesting.”
“- Sergeant Sarah Brown: You want to take me to dinner in Havana, Cuba?
- Sky Masterson: Well, they eat in Cuba the same as we do.”
“Different things can be sad... it's not all war!”
“- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: There are laws that say women can’t work overtime. And that a woman’s social security benefits, unlike her husband’s, don’t provide for her family after death.
- Student Protestor #1: What?
- Student Protestor #2: Excuse me?
- Student Protestor #1: That’s bullshit!
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Ten years ago, Dorothy Kenyon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The nobles, as you call them, are not easy to understand. They live in a world of their own, not created by God but by themselves, through centuries of experience, troubles and joys. They're upset or pleased about things that matter little to you and me - but are vital to them. I don't mean they're bad people. Far from it. They're... different....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm just my mother's son. Sometimes that's all that makes the difference between us and them.”
“- Fonny: It don't seem to me like there's a reason to treat two Negroes so nicely. I mean, clearly we ain't got a pot nor much of a drink to make piss with. Pardon my French.
- Levy: Look, man, with me it's pretty simple. I dig people who love each other. Black, white. Green, purple. It doesn't even matter to me. Just spread the love, you know?”
“- Corky: You know what difference is between you and me, Violet?
- Violet: No.
- Corky: Me neither.”
“- Bernie Rose: What do you got that the big professional race teams don't?
- Shannon: I got the driver.
- Bernie Rose: You just told me they had half a dozen drivers.
- Shannon: Not like this. This kid is special. I've been working with him for a while. I've never seen anything like it. If I had the money, I'd back him myself.”
“I was raised with these people. Gentile, Jewish. It didn't matter to my family. It never mattered to me.”
“- Jonathan Knox: I've never seen a grizzly just turn and run like that.
- Warren Stantin: Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should the bear be different?”
“What do we got here? Looks like a bean in a beanbag.”
“I am different. I'm free. All that useless pain, it's gone. It's something anyone can have, Will, and I want you to have it too.”