Picture quotes50 picture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You never see the hard days in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snap shot to the next.”
“You pick it.... I stick it!”
“In my yellow room, sunflowers with purple eyes stand out on a yellow background; they bathe their stems in a yellow pot on a yellow table. In the corner of the painting, the signature of the painter: Vincent. And the yellow sun that passes through the yellow curtain of my room floods all this illumination with gold; and in the morning upon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gloria: You know what could've prevented all this, don't you?
- Charles 'Chuck' Lane: No, what?
- Gloria: Pictures. How could you make up characters if everyone you wrote about had to be photographed?”
“Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture.”
“- Shirley Blake: Who's that picture of?
- James Loop Merritt: Oh. A girl I used to know.
- Shirley Blake: She's a pretty lady.
- James Loop Merritt: I used to think so. But it's not enough to be pretty on the outside. You've got to be pretty on the inside, too.
- Shirley Blake: How can you be pretty in there?
- James Loop Merritt: By thinking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it's not in frame, it doesn't exist.”
“- Barney Ross: What's wrong with this picture?
- Lee Christmas: Everything.”
“I found the Picasso. It wasn't easy. I was looking for a woman with a guitar and it was all cubes. It took me two hours to find her nose.”
“- Adam Meiks: You never did tell me why it is you just keep that one picture of your mother in your office.
- FBI Agent Wesley Doyle: My mother was murdered a couple days after that picture was taken. Butchered by some wacked-out killer like your dad.
- Adam Meiks: Did they ever catch him?
- FBI Agent Wesley Doyle: No.”