Picture quotes49 picture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In my yellow room, sunflowers with purple eyes stand out on a yellow background; they bathe their stems in a yellow pot on a yellow table. In the corner of the painting, the signature of the painter: Vincent. And the yellow sun that passes through the yellow curtain of my room floods all this illumination with gold; and in the morning upon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gloria: You know what could've prevented all this, don't you?
- Charles 'Chuck' Lane: No, what?
- Gloria: Pictures. How could you make up characters if everyone you wrote about had to be photographed?”
“Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture.”
“You never see the hard days in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snap shot to the next.”
“- Shirley Blake: Who's that picture of?
- James Loop Merritt: Oh. A girl I used to know.
- Shirley Blake: She's a pretty lady.
- James Loop Merritt: I used to think so. But it's not enough to be pretty on the outside. You've got to be pretty on the inside, too.
- Shirley Blake: How can you be pretty in there?
- James Loop Merritt: By thinking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it's not in frame, it doesn't exist.”
“- Barney Ross: What's wrong with this picture?
- Lee Christmas: Everything.”
“I found the Picasso. It wasn't easy. I was looking for a woman with a guitar and it was all cubes. It took me two hours to find her nose.”
“- Adam Meiks: You never did tell me why it is you just keep that one picture of your mother in your office.
- FBI Agent Wesley Doyle: My mother was murdered a couple days after that picture was taken. Butchered by some wacked-out killer like your dad.
- Adam Meiks: Did they ever catch him?
- FBI Agent Wesley Doyle: No.”
“- Arlene: [about the nametags she's made for the high school reunion] I had the yearbook pictures put on so everybody knows who everybody was!
- Martin Q. Blank: A special torture!”