Sun quotes48 sun quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Doctor Felix Ray: What do you paint?
- Vincent van Gogh: Sunlight.”
“What a day for a mow eh?”
“- Emmet: We're about to crash into the sun.
- Batman: Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool.”
“- P.L. Travers: I'd so much rather be accountable for the rain.
- Ralph: Oh, that's sad.
- P.L. Travers: Sad is entirely the wrong emotion. I shan't bother explaining why. It would just... Zip!
- Ralph: Huh. Okey-dokey.
- P.L. Travers: The rain brings life.
- Ralph: So does the sun.
- P.L. Travers: Be quiet!”
“- Max: Carol, did you know the sun was gonna die?
- Carol: What? I never heard that... Oh, come on. That can't happen. I mean you're the king, and look at me, I'm big! how can guys like us worry about a tiny little thing like the sun, hmm?”
“- Laura Lee: Kansas was all golden and smelled like sunshine.
- Josey Wales: Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.”
“- Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Some dickhead is standing in my sun!
- Sgt. Nick Lassard: Oh, Captain Harris! Hey, I didn't see you there. You know, I don't think we've been introduced. My name is Nick...
- Capt. Thaddeus Harris: I don't care who you are, buttwipe. Just get out of my sun!”
“A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.”
“The sun looks ghostly when there's a mist on a river and everything's quiet.”
“- Eddie: The sun itself sees not until heaven clears. What does that mean to you?
- Paige: That the sun can't shine when it's cloudy.”
“- Staunton's Secretary: I was in California once. How do you get any work done with all that sunshine?
- Katherine Ann Watson: We tan in class.”
“The sun is shining on another day and hope is whispering in my ear.”
“My father's people say that at the birth of the sun and of his brother the moon, their mother died. So the sun gave to the earth her body, from which was to spring all life. And he drew forth from her breast the stars, and the stars he threw into the night sky to remind him of her soul.”
“- Tyrone C. Love: California, here we come.
- Harry Goldfarb: It's Florida, Ty. Florida.
- Tyrone C. Love: California, Florida, whatever. Either way, your pale ass is getting a tan.”