Sun quotes52 sun quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don’t stare at it. It’s too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away.”
“You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people. And douchebags.”
“I haven’t encountered this much resistance since I tried to get Timothée Chalamet to go out into the sun.”
“- Doctor Felix Ray: What do you paint?
- Vincent van Gogh: Sunlight.”
“What a day for a mow eh?”
“It's best not to stare at the sun during an eclipse.”
“- Emmet: We're about to crash into the sun.
- Batman: Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool.”
“- P.L. Travers: I'd so much rather be accountable for the rain.
- Ralph: Oh, that's sad.
- P.L. Travers: Sad is entirely the wrong emotion. I shan't bother explaining why. It would just... Zip!
- Ralph: Huh. Okey-dokey.
- P.L. Travers: The rain brings life.
- Ralph: So does the sun.
- P.L. Travers: Be quiet!”
“- Max: Carol, did you know the sun was gonna die?
- Carol: What? I never heard that... Oh, come on. That can't happen. I mean you're the king, and look at me, I'm big! how can guys like us worry about a tiny little thing like the sun, hmm?”
“- Laura Lee: Kansas was all golden and smelled like sunshine.
- Josey Wales: Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.”
“- Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Some dickhead is standing in my sun!
- Sgt. Nick Lassard: Oh, Captain Harris! Hey, I didn't see you there. You know, I don't think we've been introduced. My name is Nick...
- Capt. Thaddeus Harris: I don't care who you are, buttwipe. Just get out of my sun!”
“A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.”
“The sun looks ghostly when there's a mist on a river and everything's quiet.”
“- Eddie: The sun itself sees not until heaven clears. What does that mean to you?
- Paige: That the sun can't shine when it's cloudy.”
“- Staunton's Secretary: I was in California once. How do you get any work done with all that sunshine?
- Katherine Ann Watson: We tan in class.”
“The sun is shining on another day and hope is whispering in my ear.”