Food quotes896 food quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The perfect lover is one who turns into pizza at 4am.”
“- Waitress: You want strawberry pie or apple pie?
- Radio: I wan' both!”
“Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream?”
“Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.”
“- Latrine: Raven's egg! Blood of a hen! A little more blood, yes! Eyeballs of a crocodile! Testicles of a newt! I bet he's a transsexual now! Robin of Loxley is handsome and brave. He seeks to regain his family's honor. Little sod could be trouble.
- Prince John: Are you certain?
- Latrine: Certain? You want certain, hire yourself a witch! Me,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Lori's little plot was super lame. Poisoning a cupcake? Really? We're Kappas. We don't eat cupcakes.”
“- Lucky Day: Dusty, how do you like your bat?
- Dusty Bottoms: Medium rare.”
“Y'know, uh - cornflakes were invented to prevent masturbation. It didn't work.”
“It was God who created oysters and apples. And you can't improve recipes like that. But it is our job to try.”
“I don't want my resturant to be a place where people sit and eat. I want people to sit at that table and be sick with longing.”
“- Jack Lewis: Have you got any cranberry sauce, Mrs. Young?
- Mrs. Young: Cranberry sauce, what's that?
- Jack Lewis: Well, it's a sauce made from... cranberries.
- Mrs. Young: Well, you find me some cranberries, Mr. Lewis, and I'll sauce them.”
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“Zach, eyes off the pizza, mate. God made you lactose-intolerant for a reason, yeah? So fat. So fat.”
“Floyd! I don't mind the caffeine but all this cream is gonna make you fat. Don't fuck with my investment.”
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
“A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat, in case of emergency.”
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“Food is a passion. Food is love.”
“- Courtney: Why does everyone have to go on a diet?
- Sparky Polastri: Because in cheerleading we throw people into the air. And fat people don't go as high.”
“Lunch - lunch is a lot of things, lunch is difficult.”
“- Chef: I was supposed to go to Paris, study at the Escoffier School. That's when I got my orders. Well, I joined the Navy. Heard they had better food. Cook school, that did it.
- Willard: Oh yeah? How's that?
- Chef: They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib. All of us, you know, lined up and looking at it. Magnificent meat!...” (continue)(continue reading)