Food quotes870 food quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The perfect lover is one who turns into pizza at 4am.”
“- Waitress: You want strawberry pie or apple pie?
- Radio: I wan' both!”
“Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.”
“Lori's little plot was super lame. Poisoning a cupcake? Really? We're Kappas. We don't eat cupcakes.”
“- Jack Lewis: Have you got any cranberry sauce, Mrs. Young?
- Mrs. Young: Cranberry sauce, what's that?
- Jack Lewis: Well, it's a sauce made from... cranberries.
- Mrs. Young: Well, you find me some cranberries, Mr. Lewis, and I'll sauce them.”
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
“Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream?”
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“Food is a passion. Food is love.”
“- Grandpa Gustafson: Last Thursday, I turned 95 years old. And I never exercised a day in my life. Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack?
- John Gustafson: Bacon.
- Grandpa Gustafson: Bacon!”
“I'm a gum chewer, normally. But when I heard about these ticket things of Wonka's, I laid off the gum and switched to candy bars, instead. Now, of course, I'm right back on gum. I chew it all day, except at mealtimes when I stick it behind my ear.”
“- Clark Griswold: Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?
- Cousin Eddie: Oh, nothing but the best.”
“[Craig Jones walks into kitchen to discover Burglar dressed as Santa Claus eating a sandwich]
- Craig Jones: What the hell you doing in my house; eating a big ass sandwich and shit?
- Santa Claus: Nigga, I'm Santa Claus; where the fuck are the milk and cookies? ”
“They kill for one reason: they kill for food. They eat their victims, you understand that, Mr. Berman? That's what keeps them going!”
“Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies.”
“It's a solid, it's a liquid, it's a viscoelastic polymer made out of polypeptide chains but you eat it! I mean, it tastes good!”
“- Dr. Alan Champion: I figured you'd be hungry, so I stopped on the way over. I got your favorite, Chinese.
- Angela: Um, it's your favorite. I never really cared for it, remember?
- Dr. Alan Champion: Ah, it's immaterial, I knew it was somebody's favorite.”
“We'll be eating nothing but Vietnamese food from now on. We don't want to be tramping through the jungles, smelling like Americans.”
“I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.”