“- Ida Kitaeva Laurel: I may live in Hollywood, but I am not Hollywood.
- Lucille Hardy: Ida, you are the epitome of Hollywood.”
“Stan & Ollie” quotes(2018)
Plot – Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, the most famous comic duo in the world, start a theater tour of the UK in 1953. Worn out and with a long history of success, the two go towards an uncertain future: the shows around the nation turn out to be disappointing, even if old and new fans keep enjoying their gags. The two comedians, whose career is coming to an end, will rediscover the importance of their friendship.
All actors – Steve Coogan, John C. Reilly, Shirley Henderson, Nina Arianda, Rufus Jones, Danny Huston, Joseph Balderrama, John Henshaw, Tapiwa Mugweni, Keith MacPherson, Stewart Alexander, Kevin Millington, Toby Sedgwick, Rebecca Yeo, Stephanie Hyam, Kate Okello, Sanjeev Kohli, Richard Cant, Ashley Robinson, Greg Canestrari, Roger Ringrose, Ella Kenion, Susy Kane, Veronica Clifford, Elizabeth Bennett, Conrad Asquith, Owen Findlay, Danny Scheinmann, Bentley Kalu, Tom Bates, Ella Baird, Josh Connor, Josh Alexander, Matt Dunkley, , Simon Ager, Henrihs Ahmadejevs, James Francis Andrews, Lucy Appleton, Paul Bailey, Martin Bratanov, Robert William Carlisle, Pamela Betsy Cooper, Sinéad Daly, Laraine Dix, Julie Eagleton, Daniel Fearn, Callum Forman, David Gambier, Caroline Garnell, Eve Harding, Michael Haydon, Steve Healey, Harry Hepple, Alex Jaep, Karl Jenkins, Gary Kiely, Elise Lamb, Swaylee Loughnane, Grace McKenzie, Alex McLeish, Andy Mihalache, Paul A Munday, Niall D O'Loughlin, Geoffrey Osborne, Ross Owen, Nick Owenford, Matteo Paciletti, Richard Price, Steve Price, Lewis Reynolds, Paul Riddell, Charlie Robinson, James Thomas Scott, Sindri Swan, Charles Walters, Sophie Wardlow, Stuart Whelanshow all
“Stan & Ollie” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Oliver Hardy: I knew.
- Stan Laurel: Well, why didn't you tell me you knew?
- Oliver Hardy: I thought you already knew I knew.
- Stan Laurel: How could I know that you knew I knew?
- Oliver Hardy: What would my line be here?
- Stan Laurel: Uhm, now I know you knew, but I thought you knew I knew, but you were pretending not to know I knew.”
“- Stan Laurel: You can't have Hardy without Laurel.
- Hal Roach: That's what you think.”
“- Stan Laurel: How about I just punch you right on the nose? I haven't done that for a long time.
- Oliver Hardy: Can I poke you in the eye?
- Stan Laurel: You could wring my neck.
- Oliver Hardy: I think I'd rather poke you in the eye.”
“You know, when you watch our movies, nobody else in the stories knows us, and we don't know anybody either. It was just the two of us. All we had was each other.”
“- Stan Laurel: You'll be fine, Babe. Just lay off the horses, and don't get married again.
- Oliver Hardy: Oh, I didn't tell you. I proposed to Lucille.”
“- Oliver Hardy: What are all these Romans doing here?
- Stan Laurel: I don't know. Maybe there's a sale at the Forum.”
“Je ne regrette rien. And you shouldn't regret rien, either.”
“I'm never getting married again. I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.”
“- Oliver Hardy: I'll miss us when we're gone.
- Stan Laurel: So will you.”