Knowledge quotes362 knowledge quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Lucy
“Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge.”
- From the movie: Kung Fu Panda 3
“- Shifu: If you only do what you can do, you'll never be better than what you are.
- Po: But I like who I am!
- Shifu: You don't even know who you are!”
- From the movie: Practical Magic
“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.”
- From the movie: Call Me by Your Name
“- Oliver: Is there anything you don't know?
- Elio: I know nothing, Oliver.
- Oliver: Well, you seem to know more than anyone else around here.
- Elio: Well, if you only knew how little I really know about the things that matter.”
- From the movie: Say Anything...
- Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the "Gas 'n' Sip" on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
- Joe: By choice, man.
- From the movie: The Philadelphia Story
“To hardly know him is to know him well. And perhaps it offends my vanity to have anyone who is even remotely my wife re-marry so obviously beneath her.”
- From the movie: The Horse Whisperer
“Knowing is the easy part; saying it out loud is the hard part.”
- From the movie: A Knight's Tale
“Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough.”
- From the movie: Heaven Can Wait
“The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him wrong.”
- From the movie: Whale Rider
- From the movie: The Lion King
“- Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
- Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
- Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
- Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
- Pumbaa: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
- Timon: Pumbaa,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: With Honors
“- Simon Wilder: The beauty of the Constitution is that it can always be changed. The beauty of the Constitution is that it makes no set law other than faith in the wisdom of ordinary people to govern themselves.
- Prof. Pitkannan: Faith in the wisdom of the people is exactly what makes the Constitution incomplete and crude.
- Simon Wilder:...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Serendipity
- From the movie: The Little Rascals
- From the movie: Oscar
“Of course I knew. I just had no idea!”
- From the movie: Freedom Writers
“You can't make someone want education.”
- From the TV Series: Anne
“All we can do is our best, regardless of what we know or don’t know.”
- From the TV Series: My Hero Academia
“We should always start with the basics to develop the depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly.”
- From the movie: Philomena
“Don't upset yourself. We don't know what we don't know.”
- From the movie: Thor
“Anyone who's ever going to find his way in this world, has to start by admitting he doesn't know...”
- From the TV Series: Ted Lasso
“Old people are so wise. They’re like tall Yodas.”
- From the TV Series: The Sopranos
“Keep thinking you know everything. Some people are so far behind in a race that they actually think they’re leading.”
- From the TV Series: Criminal Minds
- From the TV Series: The Walking Dead
“Sucks, don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit.”
- From the TV Series: Grey's Anatomy
“Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying.”