Team quotes60 team quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Billy McMahon: Where's all this hostility coming from?
- Stuart: Where do you think it's coming from, you big tree. Two fifths of our team is made up of two old guys who don't know shit”
“A deadly virus burned through our civilization, pushing humankind to the edge of extinction. Dr. Robert Neville dedicated his life to the discovery of a cure and the restoration of humanity. He discovered that cure. And he gave his life to defend it. We are his legacy. This is his legend. Light up the darkness.”
“Coach. Hey Frank! You want me to beg? Okay, I'll beg. This is the only thing I know I am good at! Don't take that away from me!”
“This is a good group of boys. We're all gonna die together out here. You're a good group of boys to die with, I'll tell you that much.”
“- Stan Laurel: You can't have Hardy without Laurel.
- Hal Roach: That's what you think.”
“- Sinbad: I have come to raise a crew for the hard and dangerous voyage to the land of Colossa.
- Karim: The land of the cyclops. We may be thieves and murderers, but we're not fools.”
“- Negasonic Teenage Warhead: We're X-Men.
- Deadpool: No, you're X-People.
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead: You're X-hausting.
- Deadpool: I see what you did there. Puns.”
“Who are we? Who are we? We are the Flushed Pets. Thrown away by our owners and now we are out for revenge! It's like a club, but with biting and scratching.”
“- Valkyrie: This team of yours, it got a name?
- Thor: Yeah, it's called the... uh... Revengers!”
“- Thor: We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I'm putting together a team.
- Loki: Like the old days.”
“- James T. Kirk: Dr. Marcus, I'm glad you could be part of the family.
- Carol Marcus: It's nice to have a family.”
“From that moment on, the girl was a member of our pack. I liked her. Plus she smelled like biscuits.”
“- Matt Brody: There's no I in team, but there is a me.
- Interviewer: Are you dyslexic?
- Matt Brody: I'm... Caucasian.”
“Have you listened to yourself lately! Have you? Everything with you is I-I-I! There is no I in team! It is t-e-a-m. Team!”
“- Sonny Weaver Jr.: Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
- Coach Penn: Your opinion. He plays in my system.
- Sonny Weaver Jr.: He doesn't block!
- Coach Penn: I don't need him to block, I need him to run! Which he does, like a bat out of hell. Which takes the pressure off of my offense. Okay? I got fifty-two Tarzans in that locker room; I could...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Casey Carlyle: I want you to coach me for sectionals.
- Tina Harwood: Why on earth would I do that?
- Casey Carlyle: Because you don't have a skater and I don't have a coach. We're a perfect match.”
“- Gordon Bombay: I told Orion about all this when I talked to him about taking over. I told him that you were the heart of the team and that you would learn something from each other. I told him that you were the real Minnesota Miracle Man.
- Charlie Conway: You did?
- Gordon Bombay: I did. So be that man, Charlie. Be that man.”
“- Sonny Weaver Jr.: There's me doing my job, you doing yours. Your job is to coach the team I give you. They do it different in Dallas?
- Coach Penn: Yeah, they do. They win.”
“You see so many different personalities and mind-sets in the world of sports, just like you do with actors.”