Company quotes104 company quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Christopher? Do you have guests? No, of course not. That'd mean you have friends.”
“- Elsa: What woud I do without you?
- Anna: You'll always have me.”
“You know, when you watch our movies, nobody else in the stories knows us, and we don't know anybody either. It was just the two of us. All we had was each other.”
“- Cochran: Miss Crane? I'd still like to talk to you.
- Emily: I have nothing to say.”
“- Mrs. Gloria Teasdale: I was with him to the very end.
- Rufus T. Firefly: No wonder he passed away.”
“- Carl: Uh, there's a 99.999999% chance that you won't exist.
- Wilbur: What?
- Carl: And I didn't want to tell you... But I did.
- Wilbur: I won't exist?
- Carl: And where does that leave me? Alone, rusting in a corner.”
“I can't jeopardize my company's success to retain an untrustworthy employee.”
“- Blu: It looks like you're stuck with me all night.
- Jewel: You're my one and only, Blu.
- Blu: That's a good thing since I'm the only other one.”
“If you can't learn to run with the pack, one of these days you'll be someone's dinner.”
“- Cam Wexler: I wanna be part of someone's life not all of it.
- Joe: Have you taken a look at your bedroom lately? If you love something, sometimes you just wanna be surrounded by it.”
“- Meryl Burbank: You let me out, Truman. You're not right in the head. You want to destroy yourself you do it on your own.
- Truman Burbank: I think I'd like a little company.”
“- Aerith Gainsborough: Everything's fine now.
- Cloud Strife: Yeah. I'm not alone. Not anymore.”
“- John Sculley: But if you want me to stay, you can't have Steve. Settle him out. He can keep a share of stock so he gets our newsletter. I'd like the secretary to call for a vote.
- Steve Jobs: I fucking dare you.”
“- Kirk: I thought I was going to die.
- Spock: Not possible. You were never alone.”
“- Gilbert Huph: You know, Bob... a company...
- Bob Parr: Is like an enormous clock.
-Gilbert Huph: ...Is like an enormous cl... Yes, precisely. It only works if all the little cogs mesh together. A clock must be clean, well lubricated, and wound tight.”