Danny Huston quotes
“Saddest people are the ones who don't know what they want.”
“- Gabi Silva: Why you don't take me seriously?
- Larry Bejerano: Seriously?
- Gabi Silva: Yeah.
- Larry Bejerano: This entire relationship is based upon me *not* taking you seriously.”
“- Stan Laurel: You can't have Hardy without Laurel.
- Hal Roach: That's what you think.”
“- Brewster: I don't care who does what to whom in this country, but you're an American citizen, that makes you my responsibility. You're so lucky not to be floating face down in the Tiber right now. So please, finish your lousymovie and try to stay out of trouble for five minutes.
- Orson Welles: Maybe you're right.
- Brewster: I know I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've seen happier faces on a school bus going over a cliff.”
“There is no escape. No hope. Only hunger and pain.”
“- Tommaso Moreno: The war... the facists brought people here to torture them.
- Orson Welles: People... only ghosts, only ghosts.
- Tommaso Moreno: Some of these ghosts, they won't lay down.”
“I had no ambition to become an actor at all.”
“There's a point where art is not subjective, and my example for that is Picasso.”
“When people ask me if all this was true, well, like I say, if you're looking for facts, pick up the history book - just be sure to check who wrote it.”
“When I do it, it's called flirting. When you do it, it's called sexual harassment.”
“Maybe you made too many, Pete. I remember when you had a soul, not just a job.”
“The black market is booming: with a fistful of lire, you can get yourself just about whatever you want.”
“People only pray because they think God will help them if they do.”
“When I first went to Hollywood, I had a legion of yahoos, all plotting my down fall. It was a waste of time, of course. I was perfectly capable of destroying myself.”
“- Jack Frye: You want me to bribe senators?
- Howard Hughes: I don't want them bribed, Jack. I want it done legally. I want them bought.”