John C. Reilly quotes
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“I always felt really guilty if I spent too much time playing video games. It's a colossal waste of time. And I can't say it's a very satisfying feeling at the end of the day, if you've spent eight hours playing a video game; you just end up feeling kind of spent, and used.”
“This is a good group of boys. We're all gonna die together out here. You're a good group of boys to die with, I'll tell you that much.”
“Rhomann Dey-Peter Jason Quill. He's also known as Star-Lord.
Nova Corps Officer-Who calls him that?
Rhomann Dey-Himself, mostly.”
“- Dr. Grace Hart: I could never live in a country with an unelected ruler, like the Queen.
- Watson: [scoffs] Whyever not?
- Dr. Grace Hart: In America we have democracy. Our president is a person our people have all chosen, an assurance that only the finest and most qualified man will lead, not a wealthy tyrant who cares for nothing but...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Watson: Your Majesty, do you think I could have a picture of us together?
- Queen Victoria: But who is going to take the photograph?
- Watson: Oh, no, I'll take the photograph. You see, it's a type of a self-photograph. I can take it, and I will be in it also.
- Holmes: You know what? I find, to take the most attractive photographs, you need...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A bit of morning cocaine always helps the brain.”
“- Eli Sisters: We have enough money to stop for good.
- Charlie Sisters: Stop what?
- Eli Sisters: Killing people.
- Charlie Sisters: Yeah, right.”
“- Charlie Sisters: You do realize that our father was stark raving mad and we got his foul blood in our veins? That was his gift to us. That blood is why we're good at what we do.
- Eli Sisters: Our father drank, Charlie.
- Charlie Sisters: Touché.”
“Charlie, when you kill a man, you end up with his father or his friends on your tail. It usually ends badly.”
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?
“- Oliver Hardy: I knew.
- Stan Laurel: Well, why didn't you tell me you knew?
- Oliver Hardy: I thought you already knew I knew.
- Stan Laurel: How could I know that you knew I knew?
- Oliver Hardy: What would my line be here?
- Stan Laurel: Uhm, now I know you knew, but I thought you knew I knew, but you were pretending not to know I knew.”
“- Stan Laurel: How about I just punch you right on the nose? I haven't done that for a long time.
- Oliver Hardy: Can I poke you in the eye?
- Stan Laurel: You could wring my neck.
- Oliver Hardy: I think I'd rather poke you in the eye.”
“- Stan Laurel: You'll be fine, Babe. Just lay off the horses, and don't get married again.
- Oliver Hardy: Oh, I didn't tell you. I proposed to Lucille.”
“- Oliver Hardy: What are all these Romans doing here?
- Stan Laurel: I don't know. Maybe there's a sale at the Forum.”
“Je ne regrette rien. And you shouldn't regret rien, either.”
“- Oliver Hardy: I'll miss us when we're gone.
- Stan Laurel: So will you.”
“- Nancy Huff: Guys. Guys. Guys!
[both guys wake up and quote last line from their dreams]
- Brennan Huff: I'll kill you, Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown has no penis.
- Nancy Huff: What kind of dreams are you guys having?”