John C. Reilly quotes
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“I always felt really guilty if I spent too much time playing video games. It's a colossal waste of time. And I can't say it's a very satisfying feeling at the end of the day, if you've spent eight hours playing a video game; you just end up feeling kind of spent, and used.”
“This is a good group of boys. We're all gonna die together out here. You're a good group of boys to die with, I'll tell you that much.”
“- Oliver Hardy: I knew.
- Stan Laurel: Well, why didn't you tell me you knew?
- Oliver Hardy: I thought you already knew I knew.
- Stan Laurel: How could I know that you knew I knew?
- Oliver Hardy: What would my line be here?
- Stan Laurel: Uhm, now I know you knew, but I thought you knew I knew, but you were pretending not to know I knew.”
“- Stan Laurel: How about I just punch you right on the nose? I haven't done that for a long time.
- Oliver Hardy: Can I poke you in the eye?
- Stan Laurel: You could wring my neck.
- Oliver Hardy: I think I'd rather poke you in the eye.”
“- Stan Laurel: You'll be fine, Babe. Just lay off the horses, and don't get married again.
- Oliver Hardy: Oh, I didn't tell you. I proposed to Lucille.”
“- Oliver Hardy: What are all these Romans doing here?
- Stan Laurel: I don't know. Maybe there's a sale at the Forum.”
“Je ne regrette rien. And you shouldn't regret rien, either.”
“- Oliver Hardy: I'll miss us when we're gone.
- Stan Laurel: So will you.”
“- Nancy Huff: Guys. Guys. Guys!
[both guys wake up and quote last line from their dreams]
- Brennan Huff: I'll kill you, Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown has no penis.
- Nancy Huff: What kind of dreams are you guys having?”
“Death before dishonor.”
“- Slivko: Who'd win, tigers or cubs?
- Hank Marlow: A tiger would win, obviously. A cub's just a baby bear. Now wait till the bear gets bigger...”
“We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when...”
“- Hank Marlow: Keep your eyes open. Up in the trees, too.
- Houston Brooks: Why?
- Hank Marlow: Ants. Big ones.”
“- Hank Marlow: I can't tell when I'm talking, or when I'm not talking.
- Victor Nieves: You're talking.
- Hank Marlow: Really?
- Victor Nieves: Yes.
- Hank Marlow: I'm talking?
- Victor Nieves: Yes.
- Hank Marlow: Your mouth is moving.”
“Kong's god is on the island, but the devils live below us.”
“- Hank Marlow: Hey, what happened with the war? Did we win?
- James Conrad: Which one?
- Hank Marlow: Uh-huh. That makes sense.”
“I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.”