Celebrity quotes24 celebrity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Rudy Ray Moore: I'm going to bet on myself. Ain't nobody going to put me on the screen except for me, and everybody I talk to say they want to see a "Dolemite" movie.
- Julius Bihari: Well, we understand. You're not supposed to make a movie for the five square blocks of people you know.
- Rudy Ray Moore: Well... that's fine with me. 'Cause... (continue)(continue reading)
“I think it's a gift to become a star, to become a celebrity.”
“You Are No One Until You're Talked About.”
“You do a lead in a series, you're kind of in a bubble of self-containment and almost not really present in the world at all. You're really a brand more than a human being.”
“In no way do I want to draw attention to myself.”
“Being someone who people want to photograph, you have to open yourself up to the positive and negative. It is what it is.”
“The whole point of being an actor is to get satisfaction out of a role - unless you're just vain about celebrity.”
“Great stars have great pride!”
“The stars are ageless, aren't they?”
“I'm not very well known. However, the more well known you get, the more people are going to have expectations of you. Although that's great, it also imposes certain pressures.”
“- Zelda Spooner: I suppose you have never heard of the Beatles either.
- Dino: Oh sure. And I can sing better than all three of them.
- Zelda Spooner: There are four of them!
- Dino: Oh, haven't you heard? One of them got his hair caught in his guitar and was electrocuted.
- Zelda Spooner: You can make jokes about them but they're young and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ida Kitaeva Laurel: I may live in Hollywood, but I am not Hollywood.
- Lucille Hardy: Ida, you are the epitome of Hollywood.”
“Recognizable, but sometimes people don't know my name.”
“I see stardom very clearly as a construct that's been created in order to sell things.”
“I don't like it when celebrities get voice work.”
“There's the private persona and the public persona and the two shall never meet.”
“I went to a festival pretending to work as a journalist to get free tickets and interview people I really admired.”
“In Hollywood, the cameraman lights the star. In Europe, he lights the set.”
“People used to say that celebrities are America's royalty; now I think celebrities are the world's royalty.”
“Any star can be devoured by human adoration, twinkle by twinkle.”