- Movie quotes
- The Glass House
“The Glass House” quotes
Title The Glass House
All actors – Leelee Sobieski, Diane Lane, Stellan Skarsgård, Bruce Dern, Kathy Baker, Trevor Morgan, Chris Noth, Michael O'Keefe, Vyto Ruginis, Gavin O'Connor, Carly Pope, China Shavers
“- Erin Glass: I have a sickness.
- Terrence 'Terry' Glass: Yeah, it's called self-pity. Complicated by having no backbone.”
“- Erin Glass: You shouldn't be nervous, Ruby. You're a great kid.
- Ruby Baker: It's not about being great. It's about being...
- Erin Glass: New?
- Ruby Baker: 'Middle-of-the-year' new.
- Erin Glass: Well, there's a little saying that we teach the patients in the pain ward: 'This too shall pass'.”
“Hamlet... don't you hate how he can't make up his mind?”
“- Begleiter: With you mom's share of the inheritance, your dad's life insurance, there's more than enough for you and Rhett, for the rest of your lives. There's more than enough for the rest of your lives.
- Ruby Baker: Well, then obviously you don't know Rhett.”
“They say the seeing is the hardest. To see what is right in front of you.”