Stellan Skarsgård quotes
“I can't work if I'm not having fun, and I can't have fun if not everyone is happy.”
“People don't want to read subtitles.”
“- Erin Glass: I have a sickness.
- Terrence 'Terry' Glass: Yeah, it's called self-pity. Complicated by having no backbone.”
“- Bootstrap Bill: This ship, it has a duty. And where we are bound, she cannot come. One day at shore... ten years at sea. It's a heavy price for what's been done.
- Will Turner: Depends on the one day.”
“We're all potentially bad and potentially good.”
“Even the most despicable person is still a human being.”
“- Will Parker: Are you expecting anybody?
- Joe Heiser: Well, it might be the IRS.
- Will Parker: Maybe its the Australians coming to spy on us!”
“- Cerdic: You come to beg a truce, you should be on your knees.
- Arthur: I came to see your face so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And you would do well to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this Earth.”
“Hamlet... don't you hate how he can't make up his mind?”
“- Dapper Gent: Life is uncertain.
- Gregor: It is indeed.”
“- Theseus: Someday, some place, you'll find someone better, someone worthy. When you do, neither the gods will nor the Earth's turning will keep you from him.
- Helen: That's how I feel about you.
- Theseus: Well, Helen, this is only a kind of practice. Someday you'll know the difference.”
“Having orgies including goats doesn't make them possessed, simply horny... and inventive.”
“Well, don't worry about it. I mean, what could happen? Of course, my design could have a few flaws. And after a few weeks, Will and I discover we hate each other. Abigail proves to be the flake of the century; she can't raise a dime. A giant sandstorm comes along, knocks this place over, we go broke, the IRS throws us in jail. The State...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gregor: It would be nice to do something.
- Sam: We are doing something. We're sitting here, waiting.”