Children quotes918 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My kids never had the advantage I had. I was born poor.”
“- Trunchbull: You have brats yourself?
- Mr. Wormwood: Yeah, I got a boy, Mikey, and one mistake, Matilda.
- Trunchbull: They're all mistakes, children! Filthy, nasty things. Glad I never was one.”
“I don't think people who have children are acting selfishly or unselfishly.”
“- Debbie: If you want, I'll show you me fanny.
- Billy: Nah, I'm all right.”
“Make a plan, stick to the plan, always deliver!”
“- Mack: I didn't raise my boys just to see 'em killed.
- Charley Waite: Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying.”
“When a man gets wealthy, he has to deal with the problems of freedom. All the choices he could possibly want. An abyss opens up. Well, I watched that abyss. I watched it ruin men, marriages, but most of all, it ruins the children.”
“When you're a kid, you think that you'll always be... protected, and cared for. Then, one day, you realize that's not true. If you open your eyes, you will see what we're going through. 'Cause when you're alone as a kid, the monsters see you as weaker. You don't even know they're getting closer. Until it's too late.”
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“- Scott Calvin: Why not? What if don't buy any of this Santa Clause thing? What if I choose not to believe it?
- Bernard: Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don't wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Kids: can't live with them, can't shoot them.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”