Children quotes878 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My kids never had the advantage I had. I was born poor.”
“- Trunchbull: You have brats yourself?
- Mr. Wormwood: Yeah, I got a boy, Mikey, and one mistake, Matilda.
- Trunchbull: They're all mistakes, children! Filthy, nasty things. Glad I never was one.”
“I don't think people who have children are acting selfishly or unselfishly.”
“- Debbie: If you want, I'll show you me fanny.
- Billy: Nah, I'm all right.”
“- Mack: I didn't raise my boys just to see 'em killed.
- Charley Waite: Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying.”
“When you're a kid, you think that you'll always be... protected, and cared for. Then, one day, you realize that's not true. If you open your eyes, you will see what we're going through. 'Cause when you're alone as a kid, the monsters see you as weaker. You don't even know they're getting closer. Until it's too late.”
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“Kids: can't live with them, can't shoot them.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”
“Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.”
“Children are the only form of immortality that we can be sure of.”
“If our children can live safely for one more day it would be worth the one more day that we defend this island.”