Chris Noth quotes
“Big-I remember when you kept your sweaters in the stove.
Carrie-I remember when your hair was black. ”
“- Mr. Big: You make me very happy.
- Carrie Bradshaw: Yeah, yeah... put it in writing.”
“- Carrie Bradshaw: So really, we're, we're getting married?
- Mr. Big: We're getting married. Should we get you a diamond?
- Carrie Bradshaw: No. No. Just get me a really big closet.”
“He could be anywhere in the world but he chooses to be with her because life is better with her by his side.”
“People used to smile at work here. Designers used to stay up all night working together just to get one piece perfect. It felt like family.”
“Have you ever seen an orchid, how it floats in the water, so delicate and beautiful? When a woman gets an orchid, well, she feels like she's floating on a cloud of infinite possibilities.”
“- Craig Wadsworth: My father, he gave me some advice, before I joined the regiment.
- Indian Bob: Was it good advice?
- Craig Wadsworth: Yes.
- Indian Bob: Did you follow it?
- Craig Wadsworth: No.”