Seeing quotes144 seeing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jared Grace: Why can't I see you?
- Thimbletack: You don't see us, now you do, but only if we want you to.”
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
“- Wendy Christensen: You didn't even believe me!
- Ian McKinley: Seeing is believeing.”
“The bitch is back!”
“That guy was nothing, alright? I didn't take his life, I lived it. I was the best thing that ever happened to that guy. You looked at him, and you saw me, and I looked at you, and I saw you, and we are the same.”
“When you're famous people feel free to stare. No matter where or what the situation. And they stare as if you can't see them staring at you. Or as if it doesn't matter!”
“I never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back.”
“To look at a thing is quite different from seeing a thing, and one does not see anything until one sees its beauty.”
“- Priest: I'm just tired... I've been up all night trying to round off the infinate. And Lucifer before the day doth go.
- Chris Lowe: Don't we know you?
- Priest: I don't know. I used to be blind. But then I started eating carrots. I still can't see during the day.”
“You need to think carefully about your costume. It's the most Tony will ever have seen of you. You don't want to put him off.”
“Some guys wanted to take me to a topless bar. I didn't want to go but I ended up going, cause you guys will back me up on this, you've seen one woman nekid... you wanna see the rest of them nekid!”
“If you don't see it, then it's not real.”
“- Colleen: Has anyone else seen these or are they just for me?
- Sheriff Porter: Nobody, no crime.”
“Dogs are colourblind, Gretchen. They don't see colour. Just like we don't see time. We can feel it, we can feel it passing, but we can't see it.”
“Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.”
“- Gary: I need to see something.
- Jack Reacher: How about the inside of an ambulance?”
“The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.”