Nervousness quotes61 nervousness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Insults
“That dame is too uptight. What she needs is a good screw from a man who knows how to do it.”
- From the movie: Tropic Thunder
“I'm just like a little boy, playin' with his dick when he's nervous.”
- From the movie: Safe House
“- Tobin Frost: Do I make you nervous?
- Alec Wade: Always.
- Tobin Frost: Good.”
- From the movie: Dumb & Dumber
“- Lloyd Christmas: I feel like a schoolboy again. A schoolboy who desperately wants to make sweet, sweet love to you.
- Mary Swanson: I thought I heard you talking to someone.
- Lloyd Christmas: [now extremely nervous] Mary... I... I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy.”
- From the movie: The Muppet Movie
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
- La trovi in Actors and Art
“Nervousness was never something I would ever associate with the Beatles ever.”
- From the TV Series: Andor
“Of course i’m afraid. But there’s a difference between fear and losing your nerve.”
- From the movie: Ticket to Paradise
- From the movie: Dr. No
- From the movie: A Man Escaped
“I laughed nervously which soothed me.”
- From the movie: Meet Me in Las Vegas
“They are nervous creatures, ballerinas.”
- From the movie: Starman
“- Starman: I thought guns make you a little bit jumpy.
- Jenny Hayden: You make me a little bit jumpy.”
- From the movie: The Major and the Minor
- From the movie: The War at Home
- From the movie: High Art
“- Syd: This is intense...
- Lucy: Is it?
- Syd: I'm not usually like this.
- Lucy: Like what?
- Syd: Nervous.”
- From the animation: Kung Fu Panda
“- Oogway: I understand. You eat when you are upset.
- Po: Upset? I'm not upset. Why, what makes you think I'm upset?
- Oogway: So why are you upset?
- Po: I probably sucked more today than anybody in the history of kung fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking!”
- La trovi in Gossip
- From the movie: Bridget Jones's Baby
- From the movie: Boys Don't Cry
“- Brandon: Lana, you are one cranky girl.
- Lana: Yeah, well, you'd be cranky, too, Mister I'm Going To Memphis Graceland Tennessee, if you were stuck in a town where there's nothing to do but go bumper skiing and chase bats every night of your evil fucking life.”
- From the movie: Xanadu
“- Danny McGuire: Don't tell anyone, but I'm nervous.
- Kira: What about?
- Danny McGuire: I haven't had a club opening since... 1945. Wow.
- Kira: Then just pretend it's 1945 all over again.
- Danny McGuire: I don't have to pretend. It is 1945 all over again.”
- From the movie: THe Bourne Identity
“I'd rather not be working. When you work, there are all sorts of deadlines and pressures.”
- From the movie: Closed Circuit
“I needed a cigarette. Patches don't work for me, my skin's too thick. Comes from working with bastards like you.”