Nervousness quotes56 nervousness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tobin Frost: Do I make you nervous?
- Alec Wade: Always.
- Tobin Frost: Good.”
“Nervousness was never something I would ever associate with the Beatles ever.”
“I laughed nervously which soothed me.”
“They are nervous creatures, ballerinas.”
“- Starman: I thought guns make you a little bit jumpy.
- Jenny Hayden: You make me a little bit jumpy.”
“- Syd: This is intense...
- Lucy: Is it?
- Syd: I'm not usually like this.
- Lucy: Like what?
- Syd: Nervous.”
“- Oogway: I understand. You eat when you are upset.
- Po: Upset? I'm not upset. Why, what makes you think I'm upset?
- Oogway: So why are you upset?
- Po: I probably sucked more today than anybody in the history of kung fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking!”
“That dame is too uptight. What she needs is a good screw from a man who knows how to do it.”
“- Brandon: Lana, you are one cranky girl.
- Lana: Yeah, well, you'd be cranky, too, Mister I'm Going To Memphis Graceland Tennessee, if you were stuck in a town where there's nothing to do but go bumper skiing and chase bats every night of your evil fucking life.”
“- Danny McGuire: Don't tell anyone, but I'm nervous.
- Kira: What about?
- Danny McGuire: I haven't had a club opening since... 1945. Wow.
- Kira: Then just pretend it's 1945 all over again.
- Danny McGuire: I don't have to pretend. It is 1945 all over again.”
“I needed a cigarette. Patches don't work for me, my skin's too thick. Comes from working with bastards like you.”
- Day-Day: I got the "BGs".
- Craig Jones: What's the "BGs"?
- Day-Day: The bubble guts, I'm nervous and I'm bout to shit on my self.
“I'm just like a little boy, playin' with his dick when he's nervous.”
“- Dracula: You were born in the wrong time, Cindy Sondheim. In the other age things were simpler, less complicated. Do you know how many women had nervous breakdowns in the fourteenth century?
- Cindy Sondheim: No.
- Dracula: Three.”