Years quotes33 years quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Lucy
“Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?”
- From the movie: Steel Magnolias
- From the movie: Lady Bird
“The only thing exciting about 2002 is that it's a palindrome.”
- From the movie: Lethal Weapon
“- McCaskey: You know, Roger, you are way behind the times. The guys of the 80s aren't tough. They are sensitive people. Show a little emotion to a woman and shit like that. I think I'm an '80s man...
- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): How do you figure?
- McCaskey: Last night I cried in bed. So how is that?
- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): Were...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even
“If these are the best years of my life, I must have some serious third degree burns in my future.”
- From the movie: Lions for Lambs
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“It's very hard to have lived through the Sixties and not be political.”
- La trovi in Celebrities on other topics
- From the movie: The Heat
“- Ashburn: I was actually married for six-some years.
- Mullins: Was he a hearing man?”
- From the movie: A Bronx Tale
“You gotta do what your heart tells you to do. Let me tell you somethin' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years.”
- From the movie: Just You and Me, Kid
“- Bill: Running away from home?
- Kate: I'm an orphan.
- Bill: What happened to your folks?
- Kate: They died. Went down with a boat. Sank. Forget the name of it. Big boat.
- Bill: Titanic?
- Kate: Yeah, that's it!
- Bill: Then your parents died 63 years before you were born!
- Kate: Which is why I hardly knew them.”
- From the movie: Dazed and Confused
“All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life, remind me to kill myself.”
- From the movie: Flight of the Navigator
- From the movie: Rent
- From the movie: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
“- Trumpkin: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?
- Lucy Pevensie: That's a bit of a long story.”
- From the movie: Imagine Me & You
“- Cooper: I'm 29 years old.
- Heck: You're 31.
- Cooper: Precisely my point. I'm getting older.”
- From the movie: That Hamilton Woman
- From the movie: Radio Days
“- Roger: I hope 1944 turns out well. They pass so quickly. Where do they all go?
- Biff Baxter: So quickly. Then we get old. And we never knew what any of it was about.”
- From the movie: Rookie of the Year
“- Bernadine Harris: I give you eleven fucking years of my life and you're telling me you're leaving me for a white woman?
- John Harris, Sr.: Would it help if she was black?
- Bernadine Harris: No. It would help if you were black.”
- From the movie: Masters of the Universe
“When this is over, you're going to jail. Accessory to assault, resisting arrest, endangering lives. I guarantee you, you and all your buddies. I'm gonna put you away for 850 years.”
- From the movie: All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
“- Sasha La Fleur: He's only 8 years old!
- Charlie Barkin: That's 56 in dog years.”
- From the movie: Timeline
“- Professor Johnston: Died 1382.
- Kate Ericson: Born 1971.”
- From the movie: Return to the Blue Lagoon
“- Lilli Hargrave: Mother died six years ago.
- Captain Jacob Hilliard: How do you follow the years?
- Richard Lestrange: She taught us. We count the moons, we know that twelve full moon are one year.
- Lilli Hargrave: We have Christmas and Thanksgiving, and Easter, although we're not exactly sure we celebrate them on the right days.”
- From the movie: A Christmas Story
- From the movie: Highlander
“- Connor MacLeod: I've been alive for four and a half centuries, and I cannot die.
- Brenda Wyatt: Everyone has got their problems.”