Pity quotes34 pity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“That's all the sympathy I'll give you. Pity's a commodity in here. You buy it and sell it just like anything else.”
“Pity is worse than a fist to the face.”
- Pina: Doesn't Christ see us?
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: So many people ask me that: "Doesn't Christ see us?" But are we sure we haven't deserved this scourge? Are we sure we've always lived according to the Lord's laws? People never think of changing their ways, but when the piper must be paid, they despair and ask, "Doesn't the Lord see us?... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Erin Glass: I have a sickness.
- Terrence 'Terry' Glass: Yeah, it's called self-pity. Complicated by having no backbone.”
“- Casey Bugge: He poked me in the eye!
- Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.: Captain Insano shows no mercy.”
“- James Hurley: You always hurt the ones you love.
- Laura Palmer: You mean the ones you pity.”
“- Joel Glicker: Wednesday, do you think that maybe someday you might want to get married and have kids?
- Wednesday Addams: No.
- Joel Glicker: But what if you met the right man, who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you? Who'd be your devotedslave? Then what would you do?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd pity him.”
“I feel bad for people who count calories. It's no way to live!”
“If there's anything I hate worse than pity, it's fake pity.”
“Stand up everybody, there's no time for sitting aroung feeling sorry for ourselves.”
“- Ducard: When you lived among the criminals, did you start to pity them?
- Bruce Wayne: The first time I stole so that I wouldn't starve, yes. I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong. And when I traveled, I learned the fear before a crime and the thrill of success. But I never became one of them.”
“- Liu Kang: All those souls and you still don't have one of your own. I pity you sorcerer.
- Shang Tsung: Save your pity for the weak!”
“- Ben: Oh no, come on!
- Andie: You think maybe he thinks the felt is grass?”
“- Rudy: Do you like her?
- Tripper: I feel sorry for her, you know. She's got a glass eye. And, uh, I'm one of the few people who knows exactly which eye to look at when they're talking to her, so she's sort of fixated on me.”
“- Frodo: Because of Gollum! Oh, Gandalf... what am I to do? What a pity that Bilbo didn't kill that vile creature when he had the chance.
- Gandalf: Yes, it was pity. Pity and mercy.”