“Helen of Troy” quotes(2003)
Plot – Paris, son of Priam and Hecuba of Troy, has to decide who is the most beautiful goddess between Hera, Athena and Aphrodite. He chooses the last one and Aphrodite promises him Helen as a gift, who's the most beautiful woman in the world indeed, but Helena is already married to Menelaus, the Spartan king. To get back his wife, Menelaus starts a war against Troy.
All actors – Emilia Fox, James Callis, Daniel Lapaine, Nigel Whitmey, Stellan Skarsgård, Joe Montana, Katie Blake, Craig Kelly, Manuel Cauchi, Kristina Paris, Mat Fraser, Maryam d'Aboshow all
“Helen of Troy” Quotes 6 quotes
“Loving me kills people, destroys families, causes such grief you cannot imagine!”
“- Theseus: Someday, some place, you'll find someone better, someone worthy. When you do, neither the gods will nor the Earth's turning will keep you from him.
- Helen: That's how I feel about you.
- Theseus: Well, Helen, this is only a kind of practice. Someday you'll know the difference.”
“- Hector: Now he's talking war against Troy.
- Paris: Why?
- Hector: Because we control access to the silks and spices of Byzantine.
- Paris: I can't believe people go to war over nutmeg.
- Hector: Well, they do, Paris, and you'd better get used to it.”
“War is waged by nations, but it is human beings who pay the price.”