Jim Carter quotes
“Don't kill the messenger. Or the messenger will kill you!”
“- Sir Edmund Burton: Stop that!
- Cogman: I was trying to make the moment more epic.”
“I can barely handle a cleaning lady coming in every so often.”
“I wouldn't want to be reincarnated as a butler.”
“- Du Quois: This is Chevalier, Montage, Detente, Avant Garde, and Deja Vu.
- Deja Vu: Haven't we met before monsieur?
- Nick Rivers: I don't think so.”
“Life is filled with it's little miseries, each of us in his own way must learn to deal with adversity in a mature and adult fashion.”
“- Fox: You see that the King did not write his own speech, Mr. Pitt.
- Pitt: The King will do as he's told, Mr. Fox.
- Fox: Then why not be rid of him? If a few ramshackle colonists in America can send him packing, why can't we?”
“Kind treatment makes good horses, Joe. Bad treatment ruins them.”
“- Fox: Do you enjoy all this flummery, Mr. Pitt?
- Pitt: No, Mr. Fox.
- Fox: Do you enjoy anything, Mr. Pitt?
- Pitt: A balance sheet, Mr. Fox. I enjoy a good balance sheet.”