Beauty quotes591 beauty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all.”
“Oh! Eddie, is there anything you can't do? You take my very breath away, I swear. Look at this! Have you ever cut a woman's hair? Would you cut mine?”
“It's far too easy to love you. You're so beautiful, it's almost unromantic.”
“Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.”
“She was too beautiful for words, but non for arguments.”
“Beauty isn't everything. It's the only thing.”
“She's as beautiful as death, as seductive as sin, and as cold as virtue.”
“The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth, and fame — they're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.”
“Best beauty tip is forgiveness for yourself and others.”
“Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades.”
- Derek Zoolander: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career".
- Matilda Jeffries: Do what for a career?
- Derek Zoolander: Be professionally good... (continue)(continue reading)
“You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I have to kiss you!”
Look at this sweetheart. Tell me this ain't a movie star. What're you, kiddin'? They gotta make me a movie star. Hey. As soon as they see this hair they're gonna say "Sam, get over here. Get in front of these cameras. There's a hundred million women out there just waitin' to run that hair between their legs".
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”
“You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older.”
“Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist.”
“Now you spend an extra hour in front of the mirror every morning and every night. And now you'll be the one to walk into a room and scan it for who looks better than you and who doesn't. And as the years go by, the numbers change. One day you'll walk into a room and you're the last woman any man notices.”
“If you were wearing a skirt right now, I'd be in heaven.”
“Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.”
“The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.”
“- Katherine G. Johnson: How can you be possibly ogling these white men?
- Mary Jackson: It's equal rights. I have the right to see fine in every color.”