Beauty quotes607 beauty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all.”
“The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.”
“Oh! Eddie, is there anything you can't do? You take my very breath away, I swear. Look at this! Have you ever cut a woman's hair? Would you cut mine?”
“I'm not a freak. He's a freak. I'm a goddamn good-looking man.”
“It's far too easy to love you. You're so beautiful, it's almost unromantic.”
“- Suzanne: You are the first man I've slept with since I left Hanrahan.
- Reggie: Aw Suzanne, a beautiful woman like you?
- Suzanne: Well, I've been sleeping with women.”
“Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.”
“She was too beautiful for words, but non for arguments.”
“Beauty isn't everything. It's the only thing.”
“She's as beautiful as death, as seductive as sin, and as cold as virtue.”
“The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth, and fame — they're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.”
“Best beauty tip is forgiveness for yourself and others.”
“Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades.”
- Derek Zoolander: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career".
- Matilda Jeffries: Do what for a career?
- Derek Zoolander: Be professionally good... (continue)(continue reading)
“You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I have to kiss you!”
Look at this sweetheart. Tell me this ain't a movie star. What're you, kiddin'? They gotta make me a movie star. Hey. As soon as they see this hair they're gonna say "Sam, get over here. Get in front of these cameras. There's a hundred million women out there just waitin' to run that hair between their legs".
“- Elliot Moore: If we're going to die, I want you to know something. I was in the pharmacy a while ago. There was a really good-looking pharmacist behind the counter. Really good-looking. I went up and asked her where the cough syrup was. I didn't even have a cough, and I almost bought it. I'm talking about a completely superfluous bottle of...” (continue)(continue reading)
As I expected. "Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way."
“- Jeffrey Anderson: You have beautiful eyes.
- Ariel Maloney: Oh, they're nothing compared to my tits.”
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”