Motivation quotes70 motivation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Talent comes everywhere. Everybody's talented, fucking everyone in this bar is talented at one thing or another. But having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag. And unless you get out and you try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. And there's one reason we're supposed to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hangman.”
“There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die.”
“If the purpose of life is this loveless toil we fill our days with, then it is not for me.”
“- Boris Lermontov: Why do you want to dance?
- Victoria Page: Why do you want to live?
- Boris Lermontov: Well I don't know exactly why, er, but I must.
- Victoria Page: That's my answer too.”
“- Rocky: You see, over in America, we have this rule. If you want to motivate someone, don't - mention - death!
- Ginger: Funny; the rulehere is: always tell the truth.
- Rocky: Boy, that's been working like a real charm, hasn't it? Let me give you some free advice: you want them to perform? Tell them what they wanna hear.
- Ginger: You mean lie?”
“It's all about motivation, Mr. McQueen. You can use anything negative as fuel to push through to the positive!”
“- Maj. Don West: What about you, Doc? Is there some lucky little nerd you left behind?
- Dr. Judy Robinson: I've spent the last three years training for this mission. I'm trying to save the planet. I haven't had time for fun.
- Maj. Don West: If there's no time for fun, Doc, then what are we saving the planet for?”
“It's nice to have things in your life that are important. But to do the things you want to do, you have to do things you don't want to do.”
“Will no man ever do something without a why, just like that, for the hell of it?”
“MasterBuilders spend years training themselves to clear their minds enough to have even a fleeting glimpse of The Man Upstairs and yet, your mind is already so prodigiously empty that there is nothing in it to clear away in the first place. With proper training you could become a great MasterBuilder.”
“Love is eternal. It has been the strongest motivation for human actions throughout history.”
“Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it.”
“- Rudy Warner: Who among us knows the way of the Lord?
- Seth Warner: I have a theory. He's a raving psychotic.”