Falling in love quotes497 falling in love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
“Handsome, thin, sophisticated men often fall madly in love with larger women, we just never see it on TV.”
- From the movie: In A Lonely Place
“I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me.”
- From the movie: The Addams Family
“Who'd ever think a man like me, a total zero, would wind up with you, also a zero?”
- From the movie: Top Secret!
“- Nick Rivers: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Garfield
“- Jon: She is so beautiful.
- Garfield: Uh, Mr Pathetic. You've had a crush on her since high school. Would you please ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life?”
- From the movie: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
“The very first moment I beheld you, my heart was irrevocably gone.”
- From the movie: Kingsman: The Golden Circle
“- Harry Hart: When I was shot, can you guess what the last thing was that flashed through my mind? It was absolutely nothing. I had no ties. No bittersweet memories. I was leaving nothing behind. Never experienced companionship, never been in love. And in that moment, all I felt was loneliness and regret.
- Eggsy: I'm sorry.
- Harry Hart: Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Practical Magic
“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.”
- From the movie: A Lot Like Love
“Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love.”
- From the movie: Must Love Dogs
- From the movie: The Hunger Games
“- Peeta Mellark: Well, there is this one girl that I've had a crush on forever. But I don't think she actually recognized me until the Reaping.
- Caesar Flickerman: Well, I'll tell you what, Peeta. You go out there, and you win this thing, and when you get home, she'll have to go out with you. Right, folks?
- Peeta Mellark: Thanks, but I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
- La trovi in Actors in real life
- From the movie: Moulin Rouge!
“- Satine: I can't fall in love with anyone.
- Christian: Can't... fall in love? But a life without love... that's terrible!
- Satine: No. Being on the street, that's terrible.”
- From the movie: Moonstruck
“Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love doesn't make things nice, it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Chances Are
“- Corinne Jeffries: Dr. Bailey. I came here to tell you... that I'm interested in someone. A man. Well, he's almost a man.
- Dr. Bailey: What do you mean?
- Corinne Jeffries: He's 22 years old. But it's not like I'm rushing into anything, I've known him for 26 years.”
- From the movie: High School Musical 2
“You are a good guy, Troy. And actually, right now I think I like you better then I like myself. [confused] Did I just say that?”
- From the movie: While You Were Sleeping
Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping".
- From the movie: Captain Corelli's Mandolin
“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
- From the movie: Guess Who
“That's just it, she's everything I'm not. You know, she's my other half. Without her I'm not whole. You know the thing about meeting your other half is you're walking around, you think you're happy, you think you're whole, then you realize you ain't shit without her. Then you can't go back to being just a half 'cause you know what it's like to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Avatar
“- Neytiri: You knew this would happen?
- Jake Sully: Yes. Look, at first, it was just orders, and then, everything changed. Okay? I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you... with you...”
- From the movie: Stagecoach
“- The Ringo Kid: Look, Miss Dallas. You got no folks... neither have I. And, well, maybe I'm takin' a lot for granted, but... I watched you with that baby - that other woman's baby. You looked... well, well I still got a ranch across the border. There's a nice place - a real nice place... trees... grass... water. There's a cabin half built. A...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Only You
“I was born to kiss you.”
- From the movie: While You Were Sleeping
“Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person really knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that you were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Wedding Date
“The hardest thing is loving someone and then having the courage to let them love you back.”