Royalty quotes75 royalty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Princesses can be written off just as much as anyone. ”
“Not everyone has fallen victim to the royal fever sweeping through London.”
“-Akeem: It is so good to see you.
-Clarence: Well, I’ll be damned! Look who done come up in here.”
“I am Queen, but I am also a woman. And a wife.
“If I know anything about royal visits, we will never stop changing clothes.”
“Royal women are not meant to grin like Cheshire cats.”
“- Aladdin: This girl, she's a princess...
- Genie: Aren't they all?”
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“Kiss the book, sign the oath, and you're king. Easy.”
“- Bertie: They didn't want me as their king.
- FDR: I didn't know they voted for that in England.”
“We must remind ourselves that these kings and queens or whatever are no better than us. They are just people.”
“- King Edward VIII: Haven't I any rights?
- King George VI: Many privileges.
- King Edward VIII: Not the same thing.”
“- Alastair Campbell: Well, at least the old bat's finally agreed to visit Diana's coffin.
- Tony Blair: You know, when you get it wrong, you really get it wrong! That woman has given her whole life in service to her people. Fifty years doing a job she never wanted!”
“Royalty. Nobility. Gentry. How quaint. Even the rabble.”
“- George III: Good evening, Mrs. King.
- Queen Charlotte: Good evening, Mr. King.”
Look at that. All night long, people have been treating us like royalty. In London, the journalist's motto is, "Everybody hates us, and we don't care".