Royalty quotes69 royalty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I know anything about royal visits, we will never stop changing clothes.”
“Royal women are not meant to grin like Cheshire cats.”
“- Aladdin: This girl, she's a princess...
- Genie: Aren't they all?”
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“Kiss the book, sign the oath, and you're king. Easy.”
“- Bertie: They didn't want me as their king.
- FDR: I didn't know they voted for that in England.”
“We must remind ourselves that these kings and queens or whatever are no better than us. They are just people.”
“- King Edward VIII: Haven't I any rights?
- King George VI: Many privileges.
- King Edward VIII: Not the same thing.”
“- Alastair Campbell: Well, at least the old bat's finally agreed to visit Diana's coffin.
- Tony Blair: You know, when you get it wrong, you really get it wrong! That woman has given her whole life in service to her people. Fifty years doing a job she never wanted!”
“Royalty. Nobility. Gentry. How quaint. Even the rabble.”
“- George III: Good evening, Mrs. King.
- Queen Charlotte: Good evening, Mr. King.”
Look at that. All night long, people have been treating us like royalty. In London, the journalist's motto is, "Everybody hates us, and we don't care".
“Three different women asked me tonight if there'd ever be an American queen. If we'd ever allow it.”
“Do you think the people are gonna mind if I'm going to be their queen and all I've seen is the airport?”
- Prince Edward: Silence! You lying, murderous wretch! When we return home, Andalasia shall know of your treachery.
Your days as queen will be over!
- Queen Narissa: Take my crown? Don't you think that's a bit melodramatic, dear?
- Prince Edward: I don't know what "melodramatic" means, but you'll be removed from the throne, Narissa. I will see... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Katherine of Aragon: So, the Boleyn whores. Two former ladies of mine. Hiding in shadows. What did I do to upset you, that you should turn against me like this?
- Anne Boleyn: You failed to give England an heir.
- Katherine of Aragon: And that upsets you so?
- Anne Boleyn: What upsets the King upsets me.”