Royalty quotes76 royalty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Kiss the book, sign the oath, and you're king. Easy.”
“It ain't easy being king.”
“Princesses can be written off just as much as anyone. ”
“Not everyone has fallen victim to the royal fever sweeping through London.”
“-Akeem: It is so good to see you.
-Clarence: Well, I’ll be damned! Look who done come up in here.”
“I am Queen, but I am also a woman. And a wife.
“If I know anything about royal visits, we will never stop changing clothes.”
“Royal women are not meant to grin like Cheshire cats.”
“- Aladdin: This girl, she's a princess...
- Genie: Aren't they all?”
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“- Bertie: They didn't want me as their king.
- FDR: I didn't know they voted for that in England.”
“We must remind ourselves that these kings and queens or whatever are no better than us. They are just people.”
“- King Edward VIII: Haven't I any rights?
- King George VI: Many privileges.
- King Edward VIII: Not the same thing.”
“- Alastair Campbell: Well, at least the old bat's finally agreed to visit Diana's coffin.
- Tony Blair: You know, when you get it wrong, you really get it wrong! That woman has given her whole life in service to her people. Fifty years doing a job she never wanted!”
“Royalty. Nobility. Gentry. How quaint. Even the rabble.”
“- George III: Good evening, Mrs. King.
- Queen Charlotte: Good evening, Mr. King.”