Practice quotes63 practice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The whole thing is to keep working and pretty soon they'll think you're good.”
“- Chubbs: What are you doing?
- Happy Gilmore: 364 days until next year's hockey tryouts, I have to toughen up.”
“The law must be engraved in our hearts and practiced every minute to the letter and spirit.”
“You're gonna work days, and you're gonna work nights, and you're gonna work between time when I think you need it.”
“I feel like a Kentucky Fried idiot.”
“- King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?
- Winston Churchill: Practice.”
“- Carol Ann: Your mother's been practicing and practicing. You know how perfect she always wants to be. Well this time, she must be perfect. Do you understand?
- Christina Crawford (child): She wants everything to be perfect.”
“You're gonna dance until your feet fall off, till you're not able to stand up any longer, but five weeks from now, we're going to have a show.”
“You've got a gift Roy... but it's not enough - you've got to develop yourself. If you rely too much on your own gift... then... you'll fail.”
“- Elsie: How come you got taken on as a Countess Lady's maid if you've got no experience?
- Mary Maceachran: She wants to train me. She said she didn't care about experience.”
“- Rocky Balboa: Three, four...
- Mickey: Now remember, I want 500 hard ones. Go!
- Rocky Balboa: Where was I, seven or eight?”
“- Casey Carlyle: I want you to coach me for sectionals.
- Tina Harwood: Why on earth would I do that?
- Casey Carlyle: Because you don't have a skater and I don't have a coach. We're a perfect match.”
“I've gone through so many blueprints I can taste the ink through my fingers.”
“Getting older is awesome - because you get more practice.”
“- Cassie Holmes: First thing's first. I know you're a second generation Mover.
- Nick Gant: Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
- Cassie Holmes: I'll let you know when I see one. You don't really use your powers, which means you haven't practiced, so you kind of suck at it.”
“It's gonna be the toughest five weeks that you ever lived through! Do you all get that? Now, anybody who doesn't think he's gonna like it had better quit right now.”