Contraceptive quotes5 contraceptive quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Bridget Jones's Baby
- From the movie: The Couch Trip
“The other day I was rummaging through your room. There was an odor coming out and I wanted to see if your hamster had died. Turned out to be just your old gym socks. Then I ran across a box of your favorite mementos. A four leaf clover. A vending machine photo of you and Sally. And a partially used box of Mentor condoms. It made me proud to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Just Married
- From the movie: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
“- Austin Powers: Only sailors use condoms, baby.
- Vanessa Kensington: Not in the 90's, Austin.
- Austin Powers: Well they should, those filthy beggars. They go from port to port.”
- From the movie: Porky's