Brittany Murphy quotes
“It's weird, cause stuff happens and you don't really notice it while it's happening... life is sort of passing by.”
“The older I get, the more I embrace my own idiosyncrasies.”
“- Sarah: This is a European compact.
- Tom: No, this is a Ringling Brothers compact! I don't understand it. I loooked at the brochure and it had a Fiesta on the cover, not a Bingo!
- Sarah: Baby, just floor it.
- Tom: I am flooring it! If I pushed any harder, my foot would blow through the floor and we would be Flintstone-ing our asses there!”
“Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us.”
“They say you can tell what a man's like, by the type of car that he drives. So when did Godzilla get a hold of your car?”
“Tired is not a word in my vocabulary.”
“I love being in love.”
“Sticking to your values, listening to your instincts, making your own choices is so important.”
“- Shellie: What did you do to him?
- Dwight: I gave him a taste of his own medicine.”
“- Ray: If you refuse to have a nice time with me, I'm going to have fun by myself.
- Molly: 200 pliés isn't fun, Ray. It's slave labor.”
“Safe is dull.”
“- Deliverance Bodine: You owe me...
- Malik Brody: I owe you what?
- Deliverance Bodine: Entertainment, chocolate boy wonder!”
“These rooms... sound so empty without the sound of his music.”
“- Sarah: Tom, you're acting like a crazy person!
- Tom: Well, maybe it's cuz I just got hit in the head with a ten pound ashtray!”
“- Ray: Are you still moping over that disgusting guy? Other people always let you down. Why don't you forget them and do something for yourself?
- Molly: Like what?
- Ray: I don't know. Something you're good at. And I don't mean shopping.”
“- Neal: When I'm not ready, you hunt me down. When I try and make it work, you're not interested.
- Molly: You know, ever since we met, it's about what I'm doing wrong... but I'm not the one with the problemhere, Neal. You are, you and your selfishness. All you do is take and - I've got nothing for you right now, so... maybe it's time to start...” (continue)(continue reading)