Vegetarianism quotes28 vegetarianism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I wouldn't eat a hamburger for 40,000 dollars.”
“Vegetarianism is a link to perfection and peace.”
“The people of the future will say 'meat-eaters' in disgust and regard us in the same way that we regard cannibals and cannibalism.”
“- Jake Hayes: Is this fish?
- Nicole: Yeah, of course. You love fish.
- Jake Hayes: That's right. I love fish, but that's before I became a vegetarian. Oh, waiter, waiter! I can't eat this. Can you get me something else? How about a steak, medium well, please.”
“- Von Talon: I'm a vegetarian.
- Mercury: And yet you wear a leather cape.”
“- Helene the Cook: Tonight, I'm going to make a wonderful vegetarian dinner, okay?
- Madeline: I want chicken Helene.”
“- Fred: What should I do, Ira?
- Governon: What should he do about what?
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: The chicken, Fred is a vegetarian and doesn't know if he should eat it.
- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: Eat the chicken, Fred.”
“Vegetarians? I've shit 'em.”
“I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat anything with a face.”
“- Ernest P. Worell: Vern throws the greatest Christmas parties, of course we're a little early so we can help him decorate and set up the food. Maybe he'll have finger sandwiches and cheese balls and bean dip!
- Harmony: Well I hope he's got something I can eat and not just a lot of white sugar and red meat. You know I think red meat makes...” (continue)(continue reading)