Photography quotes78 photography quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I love Polaroids and I have a Polaroid camera collection from the '50s.”
“I'm not always great in pictures, but I'm always true to the Japanese spirit.”
“- Watson: Your Majesty, do you think I could have a picture of us together?
- Queen Victoria: But who is going to take the photograph?
- Watson: Oh, no, I'll take the photograph. You see, it's a type of a self-photograph. I can take it, and I will be in it also.
- Holmes: You know what? I find, to take the most attractive photographs, you need...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steve: Your bones...
- Lora Meredith: What about my bones?
- Steve: They're perfect. My camera could easily have a love affair with you.”
“I took a course in art last winter. I learnt the difference between a fine oil painting, and a mechanical thing, like a photograph. The photograph shows only the reality. The painting shows not only the reality, but the dream behind it. It's our dreams, doctor, that carry us on. They separate us from the beasts. I wouldn't want to go on living...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pamela Abbott: Who do you look more like, your mother or your father?
- Doug Holt: Oh, I don't know.
- Pamela Abbott: What did your father look like?
- Doug Holt: Like a photograph.”
“- Jem: Is that us?
- Erica Raymond: No, it's Photoshop.”
“Nothing is as priceless as the prom picture.”
“Tell her I want to take her picture.”
“I've heard of spirit photography before; I've just never seen it in person.”
“I'm going out and make the greatest picture in the world. Something that nobody's ever seen or heard of. They'll have to think up a lot of new adjectives when I come back.”
“- Gilbert Rolfe: Are you the man who took photographs of Greta Garbo?
- Angelo Dokakis: She can't sue - I stood 50 feet away. You can't deprive a man of his livelihood.”