Ashton Kutcher quotes
“That's just it, she's everything I'm not. You know, she's my other half. Without her I'm not whole. You know the thing about meeting your other half is you're walking around, you think you're happy, you think you're whole, then you realize you ain't shit without her. Then you can't go back to being just a half 'cause you know what it's like to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah: This is a European compact.
- Tom: No, this is a Ringling Brothers compact! I don't understand it. I loooked at the brochure and it had a Fiesta on the cover, not a Bingo!
- Sarah: Baby, just floor it.
- Tom: I am flooring it! If I pushed any harder, my foot would blow through the floor and we would be Flintstone-ing our asses there!”
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.”
“When you grow up, you tend to get told the world is the way that it is, and your life is just to live your life inside the world and try not to bash into the walls too much. But that's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact. And that is that everything around you that you call life, was made up by people...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jesse Montgomery III: Dude, you got a tattoo.
- Chester Greenburg: So do you, dude!
- Chester Greenburg: So then what does mine say?
- Jesse Montgomery III: Sweet! What does mine say?
- Chester Greenburg: Dude! What does mine say?”
“- Steve Wozniak: We can't afford to pay three people right now.
- Steve Jobs: We can't afford to pay ourselves unless we deliver.”
“- Jack Fuller: If you stop betting, you never have to lose.
- Joy McNally: I'd bet on you, Jack.”
You said "I Love You" while you were sleeping in the hotel bed, but I didn't told you that. Because I want to be the one to say it first.
“- Jake Fischer: It doesn't matter what I do. It's just not good enough.
- Emily Thomas: Maybe he's just trying to push you to be better. We teachers do that to the ones we believe in.”
“I don't ever want to hear you tell me you can't make it faster.”
“- Jack Fuller Sr.: You're like a son to me.
- Jack Fuller: Dad, I am your son.”
“- Steve Wozniak: Nobody wants to buy a computer. Nobody!
- Steve Jobs: How can somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?”
“- Jake Fischer: When you can't save 'em all, how do you choose who lives?
- Ben Randall: It's probably different for everybody Jake. It's kind of simple for me though. I take the first one I come to or the weakest one in the group and then I swim as fast and as hard as I can for as long as I can. And the sea takes the rest.”
“Your best T-shirt should be like your bed; it just feels like you are home when you are in it.”
“The thing is, how can I be there for her if I don't even have my thing figured out? You know?”
“- Ed Woolard: If you want to get back what you lost, now is the time.
- Steve Jobs: I never lost anything. It was stolen from me.”
“What can I say? When you know, you know.”