Renee Zellweger quotes
“- Vanessa Bloome: My only interest is flowers.
- Barry B. Benson: You know, our last queen was elected with that very slogan.”
Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war "a cloud over the land" but they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say "Shit, it's raining!".
“- Vanessa Bloome: Why don't you just fly everywhere? Isn't it faster?
- Barry B. Benson: Flying is exhausting. Why don't you humans just run everywhere, isn't that faster?
- Vanessa Bloome: I see your point.”
“- Barry B. Benson: How about a suicide pact?
- Vanessa Bloome: How do we do it?
- Barry B. Benson: I'll sting you, you step on me.
- Vanessa Bloome: That just kills you twice.”
“- Vanessa Bloome: It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice.
- Barry B. Benson: It's not a tone, I'm panicking!”
“I'm gonna be a celebrity, that means somebody everyone knows. They're gonna recognize my eyes, my hair, my teeth, my boobs, my nose.”
“Friends: they spend years trying to find you a boyfriend, but the moment you get one, they instantly tell you to dump him.”
“Can't go back and keep making same mistakes. Must keep moving forward and make new ones.”
“You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like.”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Come on Bridget, we belong together: you, me, your little skirt. If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone.
- Bridget Jones: That's not a good enough offer for me.”
“- Bridget Jones: I want everything. Gas, air, injections, morphine.
- Jack: Bridget, remember your yoga.
- Bridget Jones: Fuck yoga!”
“One minute you're closer to someone than anyone in the world, the next minute you're never going to see them again.”
“Major dilemma. If actually do, by some terrible chance, end up in flagrante surely these would be most attractive at crucial moment. However, chances of reaching crucial moment greatly increased by wearing these; scary stomach-holding-in pants very popular with grannies the world over. Tricky. Very tricky.”
“- Mark Darcy: I like you, very much.
- Bridget Jones: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
- Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.”
“- Mark Darcy: What on Earth are you doing?
- Bridget Jones: Getting dressed.
- Mark Darcy: Why're you dancing around in that tent business?
- Bridget Jones: Because I don't want you to see any of my wobbly bits.
- Mark Darcy: Well, now that's a bit pointless, isn't it? As I happen to have a very high regard for your wobbly bits. In all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes you love a person because of all the reasons they're not like you. And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home.”
“He's so full of manure, that man! We could lay him in the dirt and grow another one just like him.”
“- Bridget Jones: You are angry.
- Mark Darcy: No, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.
- Bridget Jones: Disappointed? Oh, God, that's worse than angry.
- Mark Darcy: I'm just disappointed I can't take you home this instant.”
“- Roxie Hart: You're, the Velma Kelly. I was there the night you got arrested.
- Velma Kelly: Yeah? You and half of Chicago.”