Renee Zellweger quotes
“- Vanessa Bloome: My only interest is flowers.
- Barry B. Benson: You know, our last queen was elected with that very slogan.”
Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war "a cloud over the land" but they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say "Shit, it's raining!".
“- Vanessa Bloome: Why don't you just fly everywhere? Isn't it faster?
- Barry B. Benson: Flying is exhausting. Why don't you humans just run everywhere, isn't that faster?
- Vanessa Bloome: I see your point.”
“- Barry B. Benson: How about a suicide pact?
- Vanessa Bloome: How do we do it?
- Barry B. Benson: I'll sting you, you step on me.
- Vanessa Bloome: That just kills you twice.”
“- Vanessa Bloome: It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice.
- Barry B. Benson: It's not a tone, I'm panicking!”
“I'm gonna be a celebrity, that means somebody everyone knows. They're gonna recognize my eyes, my hair, my teeth, my boobs, my nose.”
“Everybody has their troubles, and I’ve had mine. I’ve probably had everybody else’s too.”
“Dr. Hargreaves-Have there been any surgeries?
Judy Garland-Tracheotomy. Two years ago. Tried to kill myself.
Dr. Hargreaves-That won’t have helped your voice.”
“Sid Luft-You can’t turn up here at one o’clock in the morning and expect…
Judy Garland-I know they should be in bed, okay?! It just doesn’t always work that way. And it gets late because nobody wants to pay to see me at two in the afternoon. And I have to work, because they need things.
Sid Luft-They need an education, Judy. They need ten hours...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Friends: they spend years trying to find you a boyfriend, but the moment you get one, they instantly tell you to dump him.”
“Can't go back and keep making same mistakes. Must keep moving forward and make new ones.”
“You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like.”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Come on Bridget, we belong together: you, me, your little skirt. If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone.
- Bridget Jones: That's not a good enough offer for me.”
“- Bridget Jones: I want everything. Gas, air, injections, morphine.
- Jack: Bridget, remember your yoga.
- Bridget Jones: Fuck yoga!”
“One minute you're closer to someone than anyone in the world, the next minute you're never going to see them again.”
“Major dilemma. If actually do, by some terrible chance, end up in flagrante surely these would be most attractive at crucial moment. However, chances of reaching crucial moment greatly increased by wearing these; scary stomach-holding-in pants very popular with grannies the world over. Tricky. Very tricky.”
“- Mark Darcy: I like you, very much.
- Bridget Jones: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
- Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.”