Reconciliation quotes6 reconciliation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Katarina Stratford: You can't just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know?
- Patrick Verona: Yeah, I know. But then, you know, there's always drums, and bass, and maybe even one day a tambourine.”
“- Alvin Straight: Well, they may be mad. I don't think they're mad enough to want to lose you, or your little problem.
- Crystal: I don't know about that.
- Alvin Straight: Well, of course, neither do I, but a warm bed and a roof sounds a mite better than eating a hot dog on a stick with an old geezer that's travelling on a lawnmower.”
“Anger, vanity, you mix that together with liquor, you've got two brothers that haven't spoken in ten years. Ah, whatever it was that made me and Lyle so mad... don't matter anymore. I want to make peace, I want to sit with him, look up at the stars... like we used to do, so long ago.”
“- Michael Cutler: How long will it take?
- Lincoln Hawk: I've got one more pick up. And say, two to three days, we'll be in California. And your mother doesn't go into surgery, say, until Wednesday morning.
- Michael Cutler: Do you really think you can make up 10 years in two to three days?
- Lincoln Hawk: No.”