Heath Ledger quotes
“Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.”
“- The Chechen: What do you propose?
- The Joker: It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.
- Salvatore Maroni: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?
- The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.”
“- William Thatcher: My pride is the only thing that they can't take from me.
- Jocelyn: They can take it away from you; they can, and they will. Oh, they will. But love they cannot take.”
“There's nothing like working with your mates - it's the way it should be, as far as I'm concerned.”
“- Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
- The Joker: I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, no! No. You... you... complete me.”
“- Batman: This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good.
- The Joker: Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent, and all the heroic things he's done.”
“I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.”
“- Harry Feversham: Why are you protecting me?
- Abou Fatma: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
- Harry Feversham: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.”
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying!
“- William Thatcher: Were you robbed?
- Geoffrey Chaucer: [laughs] Funny really, yes, but at the same time a huge resounding no. It's more of an... involuntary vow of poverty... really.”
“- Jack Twist: Friend, that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
- Ennis Del Mar: Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.”
“It's rare that there's a role that requires an Australian accent.”
“In order not to hold a frame with someone, you have to be intimidated by them.”
“I'm just not one of those naturally funny, relaxed actors who enjoy the spotlight and are so good at it.”
“I never want to feel like I've achieved my goal. It's like Chinese farmers. They never admit that it's a good season. They feel like they'll be punished.”
“I'm kind of addicted to moving.”
“I feel like I'm wasting time if I repeat myself.”