Toni Collette quotes
- Adele Wolff: You smell that? Smells like the same shit in a different suit.
- Jane Marke: You think a dog knows how to work a Frisbee? Master says, "Fetch", and the bitch listens.
- Adele Wolff: You would look so sexy with a Frisbee in that mouth.
“- Jane Marke: Your country needs you, Mr. Cage. The Triple-X program needs you. It's time to be a patriot.
- Xander Cage: By whose definition? The last time I was patriotic, I got three strikes. And there was only one man who believed in the underdog. Patriotism is dead. There's only rebels and tyrants now.
- Jane Marke: So, which are you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's funny how beautiful people look when they're walking out the door.”
“- Carla: Maybe we're having a delayed reaction to the trauma of being shot at like those guys in 'Nam.
- Connie: You can't say 'Nam Carla. You weren't in 'Nam. You have to call it Vietnam.
- Carla: Shut up Connie! I can call it what I want!”
“They say it's the last great adventure. Be sure to send a postcard.”
“I don't try to live the life of my character but I think it's inevitable that there is some carry-over into your life.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“It's funny how doubt hides itself. It follows behind you. It waits in every corner. You never see it coming. But you feel it, on the inside. Maybe it was just that office. Or maybe it was bigger than that, it was all around. A million eyes. Watching. Judging. The whole wide world even. You feel so small.”
“- Mandy Slade: I just don't think I have what you're looking for.
- Arthur Stuart: I think you do, actually.
- Mandy Slade: What makes you think so?
- Arthur Stuart: That smile for one thing.”
“- Margaret: Do you ever feel like you're floating? Like you're not connected to anything or anybody?
- Iris Chapman: Yeah, sometimes.”
“Getting what you want can be stressful. Especially when you're not used to getting it. More to lose.”
“- Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Travelling's so much better when you know you've got a lovely home to go back to.”
“The better you know yourself, the better your relationship with the rest of the world.”
“- Rose: Was I unfriendly?
- Simon Stein: No. Not compared to, say, Stalin.”
“Everything is temporary. Everything begins and ends and begins again. When I look ahead, I imagine infinite possible futures repeated like countless photocopies, a thousand blank pages, and in each one I see myself, never hiding, never sitting silently, and never just waiting and waiting and watching the world go by.”
“- Simon Stein: Does this mean that I'm your bitch?
- Rose: Do you want to be my bitch?
- Simon Stein: I have wanted to be your bitch since my first day at Dommel.”
“What's true about music is true about life: that beauty reveals everything because it expresses nothing.”