Sound quotes49 sound quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know what my new favorite sound is going to be? The sound of you screaming like a bitch!”
“The movie might have sucked, but that soundtrack was FIRE!”
“The walls are as thin as paper and the acoustics disgustingly perfect.”
“Sometimes they hear a thundering sound when there are no clouds. They assume the gods have eaten too much and their tummies are rumbling. Sometimes they can even see the evidence of the gods' flatulence.”
“This is Lex Luthor. Only one thing alive with less than four legs can hear this frequency, Superman, and that's you.”
“Stay back, or I'll Poupon you! Get it? Poop-on-you?”
“- Q: We packed the finder with a highly concentrated plastic explosive. Sufficient to remove a door of any safe. Its magnetic. The actuating signal is personalized.
- James Bond: What's my code?
- Q: Most appropriate: A wolf whistle.”
“Adding sound to movies would be like putting lipstick on the Venus de Milo.”
“I don't know how to pronounce it: Miró. I don't know why, but I just adore it. The feeling it gives. I know that sounds terribly vague.”
“- Annie Bean: It sounds like it's gonna break.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No, it does not sound like it's gonna break. It sounds like is has 700 horsepower. All right? You're being a girl. Believe me, all dudes love how this car sounds.
- Annie Bean: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I'm in a 700 horsepower dude lure?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I got you the big screen TV, deluxe karaoke machine, and THX quality sound that would make George Lucas cream in his pants!”
“- John W. Creasy: The gunshot holds no fear, say it.
- Lupita Ramos: The gunshot holds no fear.
- John W. Creasy: You welcome the sound. In fact it's the sound that sets you free. You are a prisoner on this block until that sound sets you free.”
“Hang on, people. I am picking up an underwater bubbling sound. I'm not sure what it is, but it is bubbling furiously.”
“- Oscar Galvin: What the hell was that?
- Connie: That was ten million pounds of train, Mr. Galvin! And this is the sound of me saving your ass!”
“His ass is so tight, when he farts only dogs can hear it.”
“Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs.”
“Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.”
“That is one of the many voices of food.”