Haley Joel Osment quotes
“What's the good of having all that money if you're never gonna spend it?”
“- Cole Sear: I see dead people.
- Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?... While you're awake?... Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?
- Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.
- Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
- Cole Sear: All the time....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Travis McCredle: I know we met before but what is your involvement in this again?
- Eric Murphy: I'm the producer of the movie.”
“- Trevor McKenney: Are you saying you'll flunk us if we don't change the world?
- Eugene Simonet: Well, no. But you might just scrape by with a C.”
“Some magic's real.”
“- Cole Sear: Are you a good doctor?
- Malcolm Crowe: Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.”
“- Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Romek: Are we blessed? Or are we just the edges?
- Priest: We are all scraps, Romek, and we are all blessed the same.
- Romek: But not all the people right?”
“Is the world just shit?”
“- Cole Sear: What if they don't want help? What if they're just angry and they just want to hurt somebody?
- Malcolm Crowe: I don't think that's the way it works.
- Cole Sear: How do you know for sure?
- Malcolm Crowe: I don't.”
“- Chris Chandler: Is that what you want for your birthday? Everybody to pay it forward?
- Trevor McKinney: I can't ask for that.
- Chris Chandler: Sure you can. Why not?
- Trevor McKinney: It wouldn't work.
- Chris Chandler: Why?
- Trevor McKinney: I already blew out my candles.”
“- Cole Sear: I don't tell her things.
- Malcolm Crowe: Why not?
- Cole Sear: Because she doesn't look at me like everybody else, and I don't want her to. I don't want her to know.
- Malcolm Crowe: Know what?
- Cole Sear: That I'm a freak.”
“- Mowgli: Oh, Baloo! I don't ever wanna see that girl or that village again.
- Baloo: Well, of course you don't. It's just us bears from here on in.
- Mowgli: Yeah, man.”
“I never knew where I came from. But I always knew where I belonged.”
“- Belle: Chip, you must know about Christmas! Stockings in front of the fire. Tree? Tinsle? Presents?
- Chip: Presents! Will I get one?
- Belle: Of course, everyone gets a present on Christmas.”
- Trevor McKinney: Were you just being nice?
- Eugene Simonet: About what?
- Trevor McKinney: About my idea. Do you think it's good, or were you just being teachery?
- Eugene Simonet: "Teachery"?
- Trevor McKinney: Bullshitting.
“- Monica: Make a wish.
- David: It came true already.”
“- Cole Sear: They used to hang people here.
- Stanley Cunningham: No, that... mm-mm, that's not correct. Where'd you hear that?
- Cole Sear: They'd pull the people in, crying and kissing their families 'bye. People watching would spit at them.
- Stanley Cunningham: Uh, Cole, this building was a legal courthouse. Laws were passed here. Some of...” (continue)(continue reading)