“The Fox and the Hound” quotes(1981)
Plot – Red, a fox cub, and Toby, a little dog, meet in the woods and become inseparable friends. Toby, however, is trained by its master for hunting and soon realizes it will have to chase its beloved friend Red. When Toby falls into the clutches of a bear, Red doesn't hesitate to intervene and saves its life.
All actors – Mickey Rooney, Kurt Russell, Pearl Bailey, Jack Albertson, Sandy Duncan, Jeanette Nolan, Pat Buttram, John Fiedler, John McIntire, Richard Bakalyan, Paul Winchell, Keith Coogan, Corey Feldman, 'Squeeks' the Caterpillarshow all
“The Fox and the Hound” Quotes 6 quotes
“If you give me a head start I can beat you.”
“- Copper: I think I did a good job tracking down those varmints for you.
- Chief: Tracking and smelling ain't enough. You gotta think nasty.”
“- Big Mama: Tod, that Copper is going to come back a hunting dog, a real killer.
- Young Tod: Oh no, not my friend Copper. He won't ever change.
- Big Mama: I hope you're right.
- Young Tod: And we'll keep on being friends forever. Right, Big Mama?
- Big Mama: Darling, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things.”