Kurt Russell quotes
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates; and the name on the front, is a hell of a lot more important, than the one on the back.”
“That's the problem with old men. You can kick 'em down the stairs, and say it's an accident, but you can't just shoot 'em.”
“- Gamora: You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?
- Ego: I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart.”
“- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?”
“- Morgan Earp: It said that a lot of people, when they die, they see this light. Like in a tunnel. They say it's the light leadin' you to heaven.
- Wyatt Earp: Really? Well, what about hell? They got a sign there or what?”
“- Wyatt Earp: Well, I'll be damned.
- Doc Holliday: You may indeed, if you get lucky.”
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”
“Vladislav Tretiak: if you score on him, keep the puck because it does not happen often.”
“If you've got no trust, then what do you got?”
“- Drew Stephens: Sweetheart, it's like you're two people. I'm in love with one of them. But the other one is just...
- Karen Silkwood: A real pain in the ass.”
“I shut down the third world, you win they lose. I shut down America, they win, you lose. The more things change, the more they stay the same.”
“- Sheriff Chris Mannix: Like I said, friend, you got me at a bit of a disadvantage!
- John Ruth: Keeping you at a disadvantage is an advantage I intend to keep.”
- Jack Burton: [pointing to Chinese writing on elevator] What does that say?
- Wang Chi: "Hell of Boiling Oil".
- Jack Burton: You're kidding.
- Wang Chi: Yeah, I am. It says "keep out".