Kurt Russell quotes
“- Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?
- Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
- Wyatt Earp: What does he need?
- Doc Holliday: Revenge.
- Wyatt Earp: For what?
- Doc...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That look like hockey to you? To me it looks like two monkeys trying to hump a football.”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight.”
“- Doc Holliday: What did you ever want?
- Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.
- Doc Holliday: There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Get on with it.”
“- Wyatt Earp: How many cards do you want?
- Doc Holliday: I don't want to play any more.
- Wyatt Earp: How many?
- Doc Holliday: Damn it, you're the most fallible, stubborn, self-deluded, bullheaded man I've ever known in my entire life.
- Wyatt Earp: I call.
[looks at Doc Holliday's cards]
- Wyatt Earp: You win.
- Doc Holliday: You're the only...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wyatt Earp: Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
- Johnny Tyler: M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
- Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
- Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy!”
“Jimmy Harrell-Say, Mike, did you brush your teeth this morning?
Mike Williams-Uh, yes, sir.
Jimmy Harrell-Boy, did you floss?
Mike Williams-Uh, no. No. Why?
Jimmy Harrell-Save you a lot of pain and money in the long run, I'll tell you.”
“Jimmy Harrell-The pressure test costs about what, a hundred and fifteen thousand? BP is a thirty three billion dollar company, and you say you can't afford...
Vidrine-That is why we are a thirty SIX billion dollar company, because we worry about all those bills.
Jimmy Harrell-I worry about my rig! My people live on it. You just rent it!”
“When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates; and the name on the front, is a hell of a lot more important, than the one on the back.”
“That's the problem with old men. You can kick 'em down the stairs, and say it's an accident, but you can't just shoot 'em.”
“- Gamora: You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?
- Ego: I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart.”
“- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?”
“- Morgan Earp: It said that a lot of people, when they die, they see this light. Like in a tunnel. They say it's the light leadin' you to heaven.
- Wyatt Earp: Really? Well, what about hell? They got a sign there or what?”
“- Wyatt Earp: Well, I'll be damned.
- Doc Holliday: You may indeed, if you get lucky.”
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”
“Vladislav Tretiak: if you score on him, keep the puck because it does not happen often.”
“If you've got no trust, then what do you got?”