Farewell quotes117 farewell quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dr. Alec Harvey: Could you really say goodbye? Never see me again?
- Laura Jesson: Yes, if you'd help me.
- Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you, Laura. I shall love you always until the end of my life. I can't look at you now cause I know something. I know that this is the beginning of the end. Not the end of my loving you but the end of our being...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it. ”
“- Ilsa Lund: I said I would never leave you.
- Rick Blaine: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.”
“There are no goodbyes for us, Charlie. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”
“- Roy Cronin: Why goodbye when it's only till morning?
- Myra: Because, every parting from you is like a little eternity.”
“Hasta la vista Schwarzenegro.”
“In the event I don't make it back, I want you to know you've been a real friend, R2. My best one, in fact.”
“Autumn comes, Summer dies, I see the passing of the years in your eyes, and when we part, they'll be no tears, no good-byes, I'll just look into your eyes...”
- Polly Cutler: Goodbye Mr. Starkey, and thank you.
- Inspector Starkey: I know you've seen enough of the falls for one trip, but don't cross us off your list. Goodbye.
- Ray Cutler: Goodbye, and my thanks.
- Inspector Starkey: I bet that was the first time anyone ever used "scuttle it" as a prayer.
- Ray Cutler: And had it answered.
“Get on board or Namaste out of our way!”
“Life is filled with goodbyes, Eve, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time.”
“- Stitch: Does Stitch have to go in the ship?
- Grand Councilwoman: Yes...
- Stitch: Can Stitch say goodbye?
- Grand Councilwoman: Yes.
- Stitch: Thank you.”
“Ebenezer, I release you. You are a free man. I let you go with a full heart. May you be happy in the life you have chosen.”
“See you in my dreams.”
“- Corda: Time to say goodbye, Highlander!
- MacLeod: Why? You going somewhere?”