“Meet the Robinsons” quotes(2007)
Plot – Twelve-year-old Lewis is a budding scientist and lives in an orphanage. He's eager to know who's his real mother, so he creates a time travel machine, but his invention attracts the interest of an evil man who comes from the future. Wilbur Robinson rushes to help him: he comes from the future too and introduces Lewis to his bizarre family.
All actors – Angela Bassett, Daniel Hansen, Jordan Fry, Matthew Josten, John H. H. Ford, Dara McGarry, Tom Kenny, Laurie Metcalf, Don Hall, Paul Butcher, Tracey Miller-Zarneke, Wesley Singerman, Jessie Flower, Stephen J. Anderson, Ethan Sandler, Harland Williams, Nathan Greno, Kelly Hoover, Adam West, Nicole Sullivan, Aurian Redson, Joseph Mateo, Tom Selleck, Joe Whyte, Cameron Covell, Cooper Cowgill, David Cowgill, Makenna Cowgill, Terri Douglas, Jackie Gonneau, Mick Hazen, Shannon O'Connor, Jordan Del Spina, Lynwood Robinson, Grace Rolek, Greyson Spann, Krista Swan, Fred Tatascioreshow all
“Meet the Robinsons” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Mildred: I know where your head is, but I'm telling you, you have got to get out of the past and look to the future.
- Lewis: I am, and this is it. This is my future. I'm sorry.”
“- Carl: Uh, there's a 99.999999% chance that you won't exist.
- Wilbur: What?
- Carl: And I didn't want to tell you... But I did.
- Wilbur: I won't exist?
- Carl: And where does that leave me? Alone, rusting in a corner.”
“- Fritz: Hooray, Italian food!
- Petunia: I want a sloppy joe!”
“- Lewis: Why is your dog wearing glasses?
- Grandpa Bud: Oh, because his insurance won't pay for contacts.”
“Our hopes and dreams dashed, like so many pieces of a broken machiney thing.”
“I love baseball. It's my destiny to play that game. And I don't really care about winning. Well, like, now i do, cause, like, we've lost every game and I've gotten tired of it! I'm working like so hard, all the balls are getting thrown to me, I'm trying to catch like everyone. All of the people in the out field are all looking around, and, c'mon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The truth will set you free.”
“Unlocking the secrets of the brain took a lot longer than I expected.”
“- Lewis: Look, I'm sorry your life turned out so bad. But don't blame me you messed it up yourself. You just focused on the bad stuff when all you had to do was... let go of the past and keep moving forward...
- Bowler Hat Guy: Hmm, let's see... take responsiblity for my own life or blame you? Dingdingdingdingding! Blame you wins hands down!”
“Just a little tip for the future, I am always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.”
“All right, Lewis, knock em' dead. That was a figure of speech. Please don't kill anyone.”
“Take a good look around boys, because your future is about to change.”
“- Gaston: If I gave up every time I failed, I would have never invented the meatball cannon.
- Grandpa Bud: If I gave up every time I failed, I would never have invented my fireproof pants!”
“- Lucille Krunklehorn: I haven't slept in eight days!
- Mr. Willerstein: Uh, well then, can I get you a cot or something?
- Lucille Krunklehorn: Nope, I have the caffeine patch. It's my invention. Each patch is the equivalent of 12 cups of coffee. You can stay up for days with no side effects. Ahhh! Sorry.”
“I never thought my dad would be my best friend.”
“It's been a long, hard day, full of emotional turmoil and dinosaur fights.”