“The Emperor's New Groove” quotes(2000)
Plot – The spoiled and arrogant young Emperor Kuzco easily fires his loyal employees and expropriates their lands for his own whim. But once turned into a llama at the hands of his evil counselor Yzma, young Kuzco soon learns that real life is very different from that of the palace and understands the value of friendship thanks to the good-natured Pacha, to whom he wanted to expropriate the house so he could build his new pool. Kuzco adherence to a new order of values doesn’t happen without obstacles and the Emperor often proves reluctant to accept his new condition of llama.
All actors – David Spade, John Goodman, Eartha Kitt, Patrick Warburton, Wendie Malick, Kellyann Kelso, Stephen J. Anderson, Eli Russell Linnetz, Bob Bergen, Rodger Bumpass, Tom Jones, Robert Clotworthy, Jennifer Darling, Patti Deutsch, John Fiedler, Miriam Flynn, Geri Lee Gorowski, Jess Harnell, Sherry Lynn, Danny Mann, Mickie McGowan, D.F. Reynolds, Andre Stojka, Steve Susskind, Joe Whyteshow all
“The Emperor's New Groove” Quotes 27 quotes
“Maybe I'm just new to this whole rescuing thing, but this, to me, might be considered kind of a step backwards, wouldn't you say?”
“- Pacha: Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
- Kuzko: Thanks for that. I'll log that away.”
“Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!”
“- Pacha: I thought you were a changed man.
- Kuzco: Come on, I had to say something to get you to take me back to the palace.
- Pacha: So all of it was a lie?”
“- Pacha: We're on our honeymoon.
- Waitress: Bless you for coming out in public..”
“This is Yzma, the emperor's advisor. Living proof that dinosaurs once roamed the Earth.”
“Whoa! Look at those wrinkles. What is holding this woman together?”
“Our moment of triumph approaches! Ha ha ha ha ha! It's dinner time!”
“- Yzma: What?! A llama?! He's supposed to be dead!
- Kronk: Yeah, weird.
- Yzma: Let me see that vial.
- Yzma: This isn't poison! This is extract of.... llama! Oooh..
- Kronk: You know, in my defense, your poisons all look alike. You might think about re-labeling some of them.”
“I am one hungry king of the world.”
“- Patcha: There's two people in there looking for you.
- Kuzco: Who?
- Pacha: A big guy and a skinny old woman.
- Kuzco: Wait, was this woman scary beyond all reason?”
“- Pacha: What happened?
- Old Man: Well, I threw off the Emperor's groove.
- Pacha: What?
- Old Man: His groove! The rhythm in which he lives his life. His pattern of behavior. I threw it off. And the Emperor had me thrown out the window.”
“- Kuzco: Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?
- Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
- Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.
- Yzma: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pacha: Why did I risk my life for a selfish brat like you? I was always taught that there was some good in everyone, but, oh, you proved me wrong.
- Kuzco: Oh, boo-hoo. Now I feel really bad. Bad llama.
- Pacha: I could've let you die out there in that jungle, and then all my problems would be over.
- Kuzco: Well, that makes you ugly and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kuzco: Oh, and by the way, you're fired.
- Yzma: Fired? W-W-What do you mean, fired?
- Kuzco: Um, how else can I say it? You're being let go. Your department's being downsized. You're part of an outplacement. We're going in a different direction. We're not picking up your option. Take your pick. I got more.”
“- Kuzco: When will you learn that all my ideas are good ones?
- Pacha: Well, that's funny. Because I thought that you going into the jungle by yourself, being chased by jaguars, lying to me to take you back to the palace were all really bad ideas.
- Kuzco: Oh, yeah. Anything soundsbad when you say it with that attitude.”