Time quotes525 time quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“An event as pivotal as this one should be amply equipped to penetrate the fog of time elapsed.”
“- Johanna: Where have you gone, Reynolds. There's nothing I can say to get your attention aimed back at me, is there?
- Reynolds Woodcock: I cannot begin my day with a confrontation, please. I'm delivering the dress today, and I can't take up space with confrontation. I simply don't have time for confrontations.”
“If love is creation and death is destruction, I'm just the terrain in between. You don't understand time, no one understands time. Einstein was close when he said I was just an illusion.”
“- Mad Hatter: [grabs Time's hand] I have time on my hand!
- Time: [losing patience] You silly nitwits really think that I've not heard these cheap jabs before? Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
- Mad Hatter: [plays with Time's shoulder pads] Look! Time is flying!
- Time: [stands up furiously] Enough! No more wasting me!
- Mad Hatter:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up.”
“Time gives legitimacy to its existence. Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist.”
“I'm not afraid of death. I'm an old physicist... I'm afraid of time.”
“If you're not really having a good time, it's not worth it.”
“How much of human life is lost in waiting?”
“You're not wasting my time, I'm just cooling.”
“You fools! Do you think with your crosses and your wafers you can destroy me? Me! You do not know how many men have come against me. I am the king of my kind! You have accomplished nothing, Van Helsing. Time is on my side.”
“I'm talking about the classic paradox of time. Imagine, for example, I go back in time and meet my own grandfather. Long before he got married, before he had children. And we have an argument, and I kill him. Now if that happens, how am I ever going to be born? And if I can never be born, how can I go back in history and meet my very own...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I hated the deal, but I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your children love you, they want to play with you. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Jack may not even want you to come to his games. We have a few special years with our children, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Julie: It's just weird how time erases things.
- Fern: Time doesn't erase things, people erase things.”
“I can't have a baby because I have a 12:30 lunch meeting.”
“- Pamela Courson: Don't you believe in doors?
- Jim Morrison: A waste of time.”
“It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I'll give you two.”