Time quotes546 time quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I hated the deal, but I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your children love you, they want to play with you. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Jack may not even want you to come to his games. We have a few special years with our children, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time is the stuff that when you spend it, you don’t get it back.”
“An event as pivotal as this one should be amply equipped to penetrate the fog of time elapsed.”
“Nothing lasts really. Neither happiness nor despair. Not even life lasts very long. There'll come a time in the future when I shan't mind about this anymore, when I can look back and say quite peacefully and cheerfully how silly I was. No, no, I don't want that time to come ever. I want to remember every minute, always, always to the end of my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We live and we die by time, and we must not commit the sin of turning our back on time.”
“I'm really busy during the day, but I can be free at night.”
“- Johanna: Where have you gone, Reynolds. There's nothing I can say to get your attention aimed back at me, is there?
- Reynolds Woodcock: I cannot begin my day with a confrontation, please. I'm delivering the dress today, and I can't take up space with confrontation. I simply don't have time for confrontations.”
“If love is creation and death is destruction, I'm just the terrain in between. You don't understand time, no one understands time. Einstein was close when he said I was just an illusion.”
“- Mad Hatter: [grabs Time's hand] I have time on my hand!
- Time: [losing patience] You silly nitwits really think that I've not heard these cheap jabs before? Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
- Mad Hatter: [plays with Time's shoulder pads] Look! Time is flying!
- Time: [stands up furiously] Enough! No more wasting me!
- Mad Hatter:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Source Code is not time travel. Rather, Source Code is time re-assignment. It gives us access to a parallel reality.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up.”
“Sell this. Food is more important than time.”
“Listen up, ladies and gentlemen, our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time gives legitimacy to its existence. Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist.”
“I'm not afraid of death. I'm an old physicist... I'm afraid of time.”
“If you're not really having a good time, it's not worth it.”
“How much of human life is lost in waiting?”
“You're not wasting my time, I'm just cooling.”