Hunting quotes82 hunting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“No, what you've done is taken God's oldest killing machine and given it will and desire. What you've done is knocked us all the way to the bottom of the goddamn food chain. It's not a great leap forward in my book.”
“Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked.”
“- Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on, you think they're ok? Oh!
- Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... bam! A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Orval: Let's do some huntin'!
- Mitch: Hunting? We ain't huntin' him, he's huntin' us!”
“- Rachael: What if I go north? Disappear. Would you come after me? Hunt me?
- Rick Deckard: No... No, I wouldn't. I owe you one... But somebody would.”
“- Bob Parr: Want to catch a robber?
- Lucius Best: No. To tell you the truth, I'd rather go bowling.”
“- Alan Frog: Aaaaaah! Flies!
- Edgar Frog: We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns. Come on.”
“The day my grandfather killed himself, he went hunting and shot two grouse. After the funeral, my grandmother cleaned and cooked the grouse.”
“- Private Hudson: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
- Lieutenant Gorman: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony and that a xenomorph may be involved.
- Private Frost: Excuse me, sir, a... a what?
- Lieutenant Gorman: A xenomorph.
- Corporal Hicks: It's a bug hunt.”
“If you truly love someone, you'll go to the ends of the Earth to find them.”
“Okay, let’s get down to it boppers. We’re gonna have to do better out there. Our friends just made it past one of the minor league teams. Remember boppers, be lookin’ good.”
“- Aladar: They'll never make it!
- Kron: They can slow down the predators!
- Aladar: You can't sacrifice them like this!”
“Who said that a witch can't hunt witches?”
“My name is General Zod. I come from a world far from yours. For some time, your world has sheltered one of my citizens. I request that you return this individual to my custody. For reasons unknown, he has chosen to keep his existence a secret from you. He will have made efforts to blend in. He will look like you, but he is not one of you.”
“What is it about hunting animals that gets you off?”
“I do not mind finding food. I do not want to be food.”
“It could look like someone you know or it could be a stranger in a crowd. Whatever helps it get close to you.”
“- Frankenstein's Monster: You've been bitten. Bitten by a werewolf. Now you will become that which you have hunted so passionately.
- Van Helsing: I am sorry...
- Frankenstein's Monster: May others be as passionate in the hunting of you.”
“- Father Leone: Do you know... why they want you?
- Clark Kent: No, but this General Zod... even if I surrender, there's no guarantee he'll keep his word. But if there's a chance I can save Earth by turning myself in, shouldn't I take it?”