Eternity quotes93 eternity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”
“Human nature is eternal; therefore, one who follows his nature, keeps his original nature - in the end.”
“- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Natasha... I love you too much. More than anything in the world.
- Natasha Rostova: And I! But why too much?
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Why too much? Well, what do you think? What do you feel in your soul, deep in your soul? Shall I live? What do you think?
- Natasha Rostova: I'm sure of it.
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And then one day, my love, does eternity come to an end?”
“These flowers will wither and fade. All flowers do. But mine will resist. At least they'll have a chance.”
“Everything I ever loved has been taken away from me, but not you, my Marie Antoinette, for I will give you eternal life.”
“- Dean Armitage: What is your purpose, Chris?
- Chris Washington: What?
- Dean Armitage: In life. What is your purpose?
- Chris Washington: Right now, it's finding those keys.
- Dean Armitage: Fire. It's a reflection of our own mortality. We're born, we breathe, and we die.
- Chris Washington: Rose?
- Rose Armitage: I'm looking.
- Dean Armitage:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Isn't eternity together... better than a few years of ordinary life?”
“God, for two people to be able to live together for the rest of their lives is almost unnatural.”
“You'll always be fat to me, Chris!”
“I've been reading the history of your life. And I've written my fair share of it. But your story has no ending.”
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”
“Love never dies, and neither do they. Love is eternal, and that's a long time.”
“I curse you with life. To never know peace. To walk the Earth alone for eternity. You will never die.”
“You know the benefit of eternal life? I get to kill you twice.”