Eternity quotes96 eternity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You'll always be fat to me, Chris!”
“I think I'd miss you, even if we'd never met.”
“Cause you never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don't.”
“I just want to sit and stare at nothing, and silently scream for the rest of time.”
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”
“Human nature is eternal; therefore, one who follows his nature, keeps his original nature - in the end.”
“- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Natasha... I love you too much. More than anything in the world.
- Natasha Rostova: And I! But why too much?
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Why too much? Well, what do you think? What do you feel in your soul, deep in your soul? Shall I live? What do you think?
- Natasha Rostova: I'm sure of it.
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And then one day, my love, does eternity come to an end?”
“These flowers will wither and fade. All flowers do. But mine will resist. At least they'll have a chance.”
“Everything I ever loved has been taken away from me, but not you, my Marie Antoinette, for I will give you eternal life.”
“- Dean Armitage: What is your purpose, Chris?
- Chris Washington: What?
- Dean Armitage: In life. What is your purpose?
- Chris Washington: Right now, it's finding those keys.
- Dean Armitage: Fire. It's a reflection of our own mortality. We're born, we breathe, and we die.
- Chris Washington: Rose?
- Rose Armitage: I'm looking.
- Dean Armitage:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Isn't eternity together... better than a few years of ordinary life?”
“God, for two people to be able to live together for the rest of their lives is almost unnatural.”
“I've been reading the history of your life. And I've written my fair share of it. But your story has no ending.”
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”