Eternity quotes98 eternity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I just want to sit and stare at nothing, and silently scream for the rest of time.”
“- Dean Armitage: What is your purpose, Chris?
- Chris Washington: What?
- Dean Armitage: In life. What is your purpose?
- Chris Washington: Right now, it's finding those keys.
- Dean Armitage: Fire. It's a reflection of our own mortality. We're born, we breathe, and we die.
- Chris Washington: Rose?
- Rose Armitage: I'm looking.
- Dean Armitage:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'll always be fat to me, Chris!”
“There is only one instant, and it’s right now, and it’s eternity.”
“I think I'd miss you, even if we'd never met.”
“- Verona: Have you no heart?
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: No! I have no heart, I feel no love. Nor fear, nor joy, nor sorrow. I am hollow... and I will live forever.”
“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than an eternity without it.”
“As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived we’ve chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over, for all eternity.”
“We are the same, you and I! We are two odd, lonely children, reaching for eternity.”
“Cause you never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don't.”
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”
“Human nature is eternal; therefore, one who follows his nature, keeps his original nature - in the end.”
“- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Natasha... I love you too much. More than anything in the world.
- Natasha Rostova: And I! But why too much?
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky: Why too much? Well, what do you think? What do you feel in your soul, deep in your soul? Shall I live? What do you think?
- Natasha Rostova: I'm sure of it.
- Prince Andrei Bolkonsky:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And then one day, my love, does eternity come to an end?”
“These flowers will wither and fade. All flowers do. But mine will resist. At least they'll have a chance.”
“Everything I ever loved has been taken away from me, but not you, my Marie Antoinette, for I will give you eternal life.”
“Isn't eternity together... better than a few years of ordinary life?”
“God, for two people to be able to live together for the rest of their lives is almost unnatural.”