“Caddyshack II” quotes(1988)
Plot – Jack Hartounian is very proud of his recently accumulated wealth, which represents also a problem. Like every newly wealthy, in fact, Jack must now deal with the so-called VIP, even if he doesn't like them. In particular, his first goal is to be admitted in a very exclusive golf club to make his daughter Kate happy.
All actors – Jackie Mason, Robert Stack, Dyan Cannon, Dina Merrill, Jonathan Silverman, Brian McNamara, Marsha Warfield, Paul Bartel, Jessica Lundy, Chynna Phillips, Randy Quaid, Chevy Chaseshow all
“Caddyshack II” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Jack Hartounian: You think it's safe to hit a ball in a place like this?
- Ty Webb: Of course, it's a ballroom.”
“- Chandler Young: What is your background?
- Jack Hartounian: My father was Armenian. My other was half Jewish, half English, half Spanish.
- Chandler Young: That's three halves.
- Jack Hartounian: Oh, she was a big woman.”
“Take chances. I'm insured.”
“I won't be a caddy all my life. I'm going to car-wash school in the fall.”
“- Capt. Tom Everett: If I pull the arrow out, will you please suck out the poison?
- Ty Webb: Let me get this straight. You pull it out, I suck. Is there any money in it for me?”