Chance quotes175 chance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.”
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
“- Sara Goldfarb: I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Chance favors the prepared mind.”
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
“You know Fay, the biggest mistake I made before was shooting for peanuts. Five years have taught me one thing, if nothing else: Anytime you take a chance, you better be sure the rewards are worth the risk. Because they could put you away just as fast for a $10 heist as they can for a million dollar job.”
“- Matt Weaver: I've killed so many men in the last four years, one more don't matter none. Tell me... you pass up your chance, why should I pass up mine?
- Jules Gaspard d'Estaing: Truce for the night.
- Matt Weaver: Oh... oh, and you believe when they say I'm crazy?
- Jules Gaspard d'Estaing: So am I. You know it's a funny thing... a man crazy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
- John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”
“The truth is, you guys have been given something that every athlete dreams of: a second chance. And you're afraid of blowing it. We all are. But now our fear is shared, and we can overcome it together.”
“- Victor Duncan: Why don't you do yourself a favor and go back to your white-bread, suburban, cesspool land while you still have a chance?
- Rick Latimer: I can't.”
What chance do we have? The question is "what choice". Run, hide, plead for mercy, scatter your forces.
“You're just like the rest of them! You think you're different, but you're not, because you're just, you're just really scared! You're really scared to give someone new a go, because you think, you know, they might just be better than you are! Well, you're just pathetic, and you're gutless. You're a gutless wonder!”
“There is no chance at all. We are all trapped by a singular fate. No one ever finds the one.”
“I believe everyone deserves a shot at redemption.”
“- Tommy Madison: Mike. Don't get paranoid. Don't let that thing mess with your head.
- Mike: I'm just reviewing our options.
- Tommy Madison: We do have two options because we are such lucky guys. Now we can turn around and die of thirst. Or, we can get to that village within the hour, Mike. I know which option I'm taking.”
“Don't fear failure. Be afraid of not having the chance, you have the chance!”
“- Tommy Lucero: So... Am I gonna see you again?
- Martha Durand: That all depends on you.”